Dr EshmanHiding mistakes and lying on experience

A Review updated:

Dr Eshman at Price Of Wales Hospital Sydney has been lying his experencie in dealing with my father's cancer case. He make careless mistake in his judegement and when he has fault in the surgery he tries to cover it up. He is a "Know it all" kind of doctor and said cancer is cancer, treat it all alike and "cancer patients are expected to die anyway, you should feel lucky that your father can have a second surgery as most of my patient don't even have that chance. What is the big deal?" I get cold chills whenever he comes to my mind. I wonder if Doctor Eshman has any ethical standard in their professional when dealing with his patients.

• D0
    D0071 Aug 07, 2020

I developed a post procedure hospital acquired infection after he performed a cystoscopy. It became chronic and antibiotic resistant. 8 years later it has cost me thousands of dollars, and ruined my health. I saw him when it first was diagnosed and he said he can’t even help me because it’s just an infection and your GP can treat that. He even called me a bad penny because I always come back.

• Ru
    ruok Jul 17, 2017

Yes I had a similar experience -he has caused me extra problems, just tries to cover his back and then pretend it was not his fault. Never go near this doctor.

Mandy Moore AKA Quackbuster Apr 28, 2010