Dr bradley nirenblattUnprofessional

Everything was fine when I started with Invisalign he said he understood what I wanted to accomplish with my treatment. When my trays came in, the treatment plan was nothing like he said it would be. 2 months later he redid my trays and i had to wait weeks with no progress on my teeth. When I tried to talk to Dr Nirenblatt about being 2 weeks past the date I was given he called me a liar. I then tried to tell him what he told me and as I was talking he transferred me to his secretary in the middle of my sentence. VERY unprofessional and RUDE! Go to Dr Hershon down the street.

• Lo
    Lowcountry Orthoteam Aug 07, 2012

My caring, dedicated staff and I look forward to continuing to treat many patients throughout the Lowcountry. For 20 years, Nirenblatt Orthodontics has helped create thousands of amazing smiles. Our practice has grown over time through many happy patients who refer their family and friends. We are now beginning to treat the children of former patients as well as their grandparents. Thank you Lowcountry for your continued support!
    Sincerely,
    Dr. Nirenblatt, Celeste, Roxanne, Kelly, Angie, Desiree, Raelynn, Lauren and Laura