Download ExpertsInternet Fraud

T

In February of 2010, I registered to use this company for the 3 day trial period for $.65/day ($1.95 total). Almost immediately, my card was charged for $41.49. I never logged in to use the service and have requested a refund multiple times. They have responded several times by saying I will receive my refund within 10, 5, or 3 days. It has been 2 months and they just keep giving me the run-around. This company is a SCAM and it is Internet FRAUD.

• At
    A. Tom McCoy Oct 01, 2015

I am an author. My book is titled All About Wizzer, The True Tales of the Chestnut Valley Gang. While searching the web, I found this site which was offering my book in PDF format for "free." If they are doing that without my explicit permission, they are violating my copyright. I signed up with the $3.00 option to see what would happen. After I gave them my details, I was directed to another page where my search for the book gave no results. It would appear that, at the very least, I have been scammed and my copyright has been violated.

A. Tom McCoy

• Jl
    J Li Aug 29, 2015

If you paid by debit or credit card you have consumer protection. All you do is contact the issuing bank and dispute the transaction.

• Br
    Bruce Day Aug 28, 2015

I signed up for the trial membership to get a sewing machine manual they listed as available for download, but when I did the manual was suddenly not available or even listed. A search just dumped me into Google Search! I then found sites that listed this "company" as a scam site. I immediately when to my credit union and had my credit card blocked and they issued me a new card with a new number.

Downloads-Experts is a scam, a fraud and pure Internet thievery operating a server in the United States. One has to wonder why the Feds don't close them down! Of course, the Feds want "documentary evidence". Can't they just try the site and see for themselves?

• Lm
    lmsc.81 May 01, 2010

BTW...tsm317 . Who did you direct the complaints to?
    Can you provide some info, as their website does not have any contact.

• Lm
    lmsc.81 May 01, 2010

Exactly the same happened to me but have been charged $61!
    FRAUD, do not sign up!