Don Adams RoofingExtremely Disappointed and Mislead

D

The only reason they get any is that the upfront work was done to our satisfaction. Unfortunately, the close out and follow up work (work in which we paid for) was non-existent... Never good when the owner comes to your house when your expecting one of their workers... Had obvious full intention of not doing any work and objective was to talk me out of doing work that had been already paid for and was promised to us... Will not get into specifics here, but the condesending attitute got old quickly... Not what I was expecting when I gave these people $3K to do a job that have yet to complete in a 6-month period.
Would not recommend to anyone...

• Si
    sippysmalls Nov 13, 2011

I have had problems with don adams roofing also. I am too tired to type the story out right now but this is the truth. I wil never use them again for any contracting work especially my roof. they did not come back after i had roof problems during the warranty period they cover. Should have gone to court but i didnt. Had another local roofing company fix their problematic work.