Dominion lending/Clear leaseUnprofessional

"Supposedly" new to the leasing market this company is not run well at all with Managers giving out false information to prospective clients. Not only are they impossible to get a hold of and boy do I stress the part where I say IMPOSSIBLE but they have gone to extreme lengths to mask the truth and are pro's at being a complete waste of time. If you have good credit go direct to a financial institution or credit union because these middle men promise the world but deliver a big fat ZERO. I went in with high hopes and shook my head throughout the whole process of dealing with rep to manager to as high up as I could get. I'm still scratching my head how a company as big as this could treat clients this way and be this unprofessional.Do yourself a favor and run in the other direction. With a cheesy hack spokesman like Don Cherry leading the charge I should have put it together.

• Qw
    qwigly May 17, 2011

I love how cowards make complaints and fail to offer up who they are...

Why not spend some time and contact the company?