Domestic Wildcatsnothing, they're awesome!!

B Jul 08, 2019

I've just purchased an f2 kitten from Domestic Wildcats in California. I've seen some pretty negative comments about them and I must say my experience with them has been amazing! Because I'm definitely not a wealthy person they happily discounted the price on the kitten I adopted. I took him to the vet and he was a totally healthy and happy kitten. Since adopting him I've had several questions regarding kitty. Jimmy always got back to me, he was patient, kind and answered all of my questions in detail. Once they get the money some catterys are slow to respond to any concerns. Domestic Wildcats was the opposite of this! I was in correspondence with them for a year before choosing to adopt. They never pushed me into buying, instead educating me on the breed with no promise that I'd actually buy from them. But of course I did. If you read anything negative don't let it dissuade you from looking into Domestic Cats. Find out for yourself! I did and my experience couldn't have gone any better!! P.S. I am not a friend or family member writing this!! Just a very grateful & happy customer!!