Dollarstretch.comIt seems to be total scam

H

I ordered a product from DollarStretch.com and paid total sum the same day. I received shopping dollars from them but when I tried to sign up to the website I was always told that entered wrong captcha. I tried some 6 times and the result was the same. It seems to be total scam.

• Qu
    quit playing Jan 15, 2018

This IDLIFELINE [protected]-8137advertise a gift card totaling $100 dollars ...while on the phone you are lead to believe for $2.95 the charge for postage, the card will be sent to you within 10 days. Then you are given a spill about signing up for their Secure ID theft Plan for $24.95. ...which
    would be charged to your credit card automatically unless you call and cancel within 14 days from the date your pay the $2.95.
    Once I received the letter with a no brand name cut out gift card...Houston I knew we had a problem.
    I could not log into the site listed on this letter. I did call to cancel and got a reference number plus badge number of the person I spoke to.
    TO SUM IT ALL UP...THIS IS A DISCOUNT CARD NOT A GIFT CARD...YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR OWN CREDIT CARD TO MAKE A PURCHASE..
    A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME...BECAUSE THE ITEMS ARE OVERRATED ...YOU CAN GET THEM CHEAPER IN STORES...
    SO YES...THIS IS A BOGUS SITE...TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO STEER CLEAR...ED from Chicago

• Br
    Bryan Bridges Oct 03, 2017

I recieved 100.00 on a reward card. can not use it. I also payed the $20.oo for one month of unlimited service, the yet to call.

• Su
    Susan A Duffy Sep 12, 2017

I received a $250 voucher from Interval International. I was going to buy $270 worth of gift certificates, expecting to pay $20 ($270 less the $250 voucher). Then I saw Dollarstretch was going to charge my account $270 plus tax. Next I will complain to Interval on this non-deal!
    S. Duffy

• Ba
    Barbara Kerr Sep 15, 2017

@Susan A Duffy Thank you. I just received my $250 voucher from Interval International. This voucher is going straight into the shredder. I looked at dollarstretch.com's Facebook page. It shows some guy wearing sunglasses and a backwards baseball cap and three women in dressed down sportswear. Not very professional.

• Ru
    Rundell Oct 09, 2015

Also received a 50 dollar gift card from AAA, after signing on to the website, decided to stick to clipping coupons becasue savings using the card were minimal and we would end up spending more than we are used to in order to get the savings. Very disappointed.

• Ru
    Rundell Oct 09, 2015

We also Received a $50 discount shopping dollars card from AAA and after checking out what this card could be used to purchase, decided that we were better off just clipping coupons from the flyers that are dropped at our doorstep on Saturdays. Discounts were minimal. Very disappointed.

• Br
    Brian Lundquist Jul 29, 2015

I had the same problem but kept trying. You need to include the dashes in the account field. Finally got in and signed up. Haven't used any of the offers yet.

Mary Ramm Jan 27, 2015

Received a $50 discount shopping dollars card from AAA. Can't even register it. I put in the information printed on the card but it keeps coming up "void."

Mary Ramm Jan 27, 2015

I can't even log in. Every time I put in the password they gave me it comes up "void."

AN AMERCAN Aug 23, 2014

One should find out where they hunt.

• Ds
    DSTACY47 Aug 08, 2014

I went to a seminar and my daughter and myself were given $100 each mine went in and hers won"t. I have entered it 7 times. She is totally disappointed and we sat for five hours in seminar and now this does not work! I have not purchased anything yet but will let you know when I do...