Dollar Treecashier

Fi Sep 20, 2019 Review updated:

9/20/19 - Store 848 - sales associate was Kim. I placed my shopping basket on the register to separate my order from the customers behind me. Kim looked at me said:" you can empty that honey." Excuse me, no Hello or How Can I help you? I was insulted. I said to her: " I would like to leave my order in the basket, if it is okay with you." I shouldn't have to be put in that position. I am a customer, not an employee. There is no reason why Kim cannot separate the items in my order as she scans them, which is how the transaction began. Without warning, Kim dumped the basket on the register, forcing the customer behind me to move her order backward. I was shocked. As a customer, I am not responsible for carrying out the transaction. Why should any customer have to do the cashier's job ??? Please contact Kim at store 848. Her conduct was careless and rude.

Comments

•   Sep 20, 2019

It isn’t her job to put your items on the counter.

•   Sep 21, 2019

Why is it her fault and/or responsibility for your OCD going unchecked?

Why should she ask how she can help you? It's obvious you are on checkout line to check out!

• Th
      Sep 21, 2019

[censored] you, princess. You’re shopping at dollar tree. You’re no better than anyone else you entitled piece of crap.