Dollar TreeBad customer service

My sons and I went into the store to do some shopping, and as we were walking passed one of the employees she rudely said to my sons, "Don't go into the toy isle to play. Stay with your mom." It took a minute for me to realize what she had said. I really didn't know how to react because I've never been in that kind of situation. So I went up to her and asked for the owner. She replied and said she was the manager and they were trying to stop kids from playing in the toy isle. I told her, "They were walking with their mother. You don't just walk up to kids and start telling them stuff when they are with their mom." During all of this, she was on a cordless phone. Even when she made a comment to my boys in the beginning. So she got upset and continued on with her conversation on the phone. So I began to raise my voice at her and she told me I need to leave the store and I told her I was leaving. I began my way to the door and told her, "What kind of store are you running here?" I'm pretty sure the store owners do not tell their employees to stand at the door and confront every person that walks in with children. So I really don't know why she chose to confront mine. After I confronted her she could have apologized but, instead she still chose to have a horrible attitude. I could maybe understand if my kids were in the toy isle and looking through things but, we were just walking in. It was totally uncalled for. The sad thing is shes a manager. So shes probably influencing the other employees to act the same way.

• Updated by Hollypwr888 · Jun 02, 2019

[censored] sprayed everywhere

• Updated by Bubbafarlwy1 · Sep 01, 2019

Doing drugs at work melony Jones rude employee

• Updated by Bubbafarlwy1 · Sep 01, 2019

Stealing stuff eating stuff on the clock not working

• Updated by Bubbafarlwy1 · Sep 01, 2019

Did the parties lady or get rid of them or I will go to the heart and complain

• Updated by Bubbafarlwy1 · Sep 01, 2019

I will not go back in the store and I will spread it around that store is not a place to go to

• Updated by Barbara marks · Sep 16, 2019

They have numerous complaints against this mAN

• Updated by Bubbafarlwy1 · Sep 29, 2019

You need to start drug testing or hiring people that don't do drugs

• Updated by Tracy Frey · Oct 22, 2019

Still nothing

• Hu
    HumanLikeYou Jun 16, 2021

Dollar Tree 3412 Waterlick Rd Ste C, Lynchburg, VA 24502.

I have NEVER had issues with the early morning (older workers), boy let me tell you yesterday around 3:30pm the two (young) female workers that were behind the registers were very rude. I will never go in there in the evening hours again. I asked a simple question about the way my transaction was handled and I got a very smart mouth response. Almost snapped into my old ways, Thank you God for standing by me.
    People these days have no respect at all! I was taught to be respectful, it's very sad how much things have changed.

Jackalineo Mar 07, 2020

Young Asian girl with glasses at register going wild running fingers through hair and then touching customers' food. Very disturbing.

• Co
    Collectibles Plus Feb 29, 2020

Your store in Plattsburgh NY needs District Managers attention. Store is understaffed, shelves poorly stocked, store & restrooms dirty. Product on shelves not dusted & dirty. Need more registers open long waits in lines.

• Pa
    Partyplanner Dec 08, 2019

Please look into this location. This is the worse store I have ever gone into. The owner of this store takes FOREVER to unload boxes...the most disorganized store. When I go into buy balloons he rarely has them, tells me there is a shortage of balloons and helium is too expensive now and the country is running low. Such a disgraceful place. 🥺

• Li
    Lizausn Nov 03, 2019

Your employee Bonnie is a spoiled and racist women. I was shopping in the store and she was attending a Hispanic man with his two children and she treated them very badly and if she so racist she shouldn't work with the public.

• Tr
    Tracy Frey Oct 28, 2019

A hold was put on my account for 17.88 I spent 16 88
    Now I can't access my money due to a error and no one can fix
    This is bull. I have 17.88 I cant use . And when I called Mang. At store there is no record of the 17.88

• Aa
    Aaronv2630 Oct 26, 2019

I don't know her name, I believe it starts with a D., From what I could see of her name tag, it was the morning of Sunday Oct 20th, she was working at the bowling Green loc.
    Rude to me, made me bag my own stuff, refusing service bc I needed quarters and am a paying customer, ignored me when I asked for service, and the rudest woman I ever met!!!

• Mi
    Michelle Gordo Oct 20, 2019

I stood in a long line waiting to put money on green dot, for the cashier and manager to tell me I had to wait in another long line. I understand only managers can only do it, but how are we suppose to know. The manager on duty at store # 5691 was Anna and wasn't very polite about it

• Te
    Terrise washington Oct 19, 2019

People are begging me for money when I walk into dollar tree I feel like Iam being harassed I go to this dollar tree by me I want to feel comfortable in my environment I have people following me to my car asking me for money

• Ca
    Casper Schnell Oct 16, 2019

We have been shopping at Dollar Tree for years. The last year almost all the stores have had very little on the shelves are you closing some store in Salem Oregon? We have been to 6 stores in
    salem and the shelves look terrible.

• Na
    Naeem1 Oct 13, 2019

Ibougt cup Saturday and I need exachange but he don't wan a rerun be she not gave me receipt

• Ro
    Rosepark Oct 12, 2019

The dollar tree was busy like always people waiting in line and the cashier Angelita is talking to her friend she is helping taking forever holding up the line.

None ur business Oct 09, 2019

Diana Evans that works for doniphan dollar tree is basically stealing you will ring up some many items and give the rest free and she is a boss pet she dont like you she will run her mouth about anything

• Je
    jetally2 Oct 07, 2019

the dollar tree that just opend in dundalk md on dundalk ave and holibird ave got there at 10 of 7 the doors were already lock they close at 7 witch is way to early for a store to close the guard said they were already closed I will not be shopping there any more thank you Theresa cox

• Lo
    Lonstoqui Oct 07, 2019

The Dollar Tree Store in Hunts Point The Bronx closes 30 minutes before their Scheduled time.

Everyday they close 30 minutes earlier than they are suppose to.

Please, if you could do anything to resolve this problem please do so. Thank for your time!

• Bu
    Bubbafarlwy1 Oct 07, 2019

Running around like a head cut off and she's high off of that meth think y'all need drug test employees

• Ba
    Barbara Driggers Oct 02, 2019

Thomasville N.C National highway. Cashier talked to lady in front of me but didn't say a word to me. I said how ya doing, no response. Felt like she threw my bag at me and didn't say a word upon leaving. Made my evening suck because it made me feel bad. Her name is Twanna., ...tShe needs to leave her attitude at the door before coming to work...

• Ba
    Barbara marks Sep 22, 2019

Manager Tim was very rude to customers not customer friendly he made an insult about a customer as she was leaving the store about her education will not be returning to that store due to his customer service he had alot of customers and was very loud. When addressing people and told them not to return

• Mu
    M. Uva Sep 21, 2019

This store is a disaster! Unopened boxes in the aisles you can't get by.Shelves are empty.Get a stocker! I have never been a DOLLAR TREE that looks like this one.Every time I go to this store it gets worse! This is a second complaint.Get this store in shape!Thank you M U.Sept.15, 2019

• Le
    lemonlorraine Sep 15, 2019

ALL the Dollar Trees in Baltimore City and county are in much disarray.
    Not an upscale store doesn't mean the employees shouldn't keep it neat, clean and adequately stocked.
    Unopened stock are blocking aisles.
    Please, talk to your managers, staff to make the customers'
    experiences pleasant.
    Thank you for your time. Looking forward to improvement.

• Sp
    Spazzatron Sep 15, 2019

Dear dollar tree,
    I am very upset about the candy corn I bought at your store on September 8th, 2019. Today I was eating it when I saw a piece that was yellow and orange. NO WHITE. I was very disappointed. Then I saw another piece with NO ORANGE. I recommend fixing this before it becomes problematic. This was the most upset I've been in awhile.

• Ju
    JustBnice Sep 11, 2019

This store is the worst store i ever seen. Boxes every where someone can get hurt. The store needs new manager. This store is not fit for disabled people or anyone.

• Iv
    Ivet3388 Sep 09, 2019

Manager states that the employees have to mind the floors. Meanwhile, all customers are on a line wrapped around the store. This is poor management. Obviously this manager lacks customer service skills and how to manage a store. Attitudes are horrible

• Bu
    Bubbafarlwy1 Sep 07, 2019

Rude customer doing drugs at work and this rude employee

• Ki
    Kim gore Sep 01, 2019

The store is a NITEMARE...looks like ppl hv ramshacked, boxes stacked everywhere, nuthing put up, its discusting to our town, this was a neat clean store til abt 4-5 mths ago, now its terrible...i am a daycare provider and a huge crafter, and buy lots of things here...somethinh needs to be DONE...TY

• Le
    Lela Buck Aug 24, 2019

This was posted in a Dollar Tree group I am in. This is totally unacceptable. Something needs to be done. Apparently the manager is part of it to let it get this bad. So many safety and health hazards.

janarah jones Aug 20, 2019

I found another job back the last week of June and I let dollar tree know this to work with my schedule 2 weeks go by! I'm still not on the schedule I called and texted my manager and even went up there in person to see what's going on Nothing! So how should I go about this

• St
    Stars and stripes cola Aug 19, 2019

Please send muchor cola to the Mineral Wells store. They are always out. You dot send enough. Thank you. Larry Quinn. Retired U.S.A.F.

• Li
    Linda d Taylor Aug 06, 2019

I went to dt today expecting the new fall items all over you tube people are showing their hauls they got at dt even holloween items i go to our dt and no fall items could you please check into this for me no fall items or holloween items i only spent about 10 dollars nothing new in my store thankyou

• El
    Elizabeth Stotler Aug 04, 2019

Visited store nearly fainted.Seriosly believe labor board or 21 news needs to be contacted.

Jaidamendoza Jul 28, 2019

I've been to this dollar tree twice and both times employees Beverly and Melissa have harassed me by following me around talking very rude to me accusing me of something they have proof I didn't do.

• Ga
    Gabbyrose Jul 28, 2019

We would have shopped longer if it was not too hot in the store! Need A/C to actually enjoy my shopping experience...very disappointed. Employees could not enjoy there work environment either and give proper customer service because of it as well. I felt terrible for them having to work in such a hot environment. This needs to be resolved!

• Mi
    Michael smaldone Jul 17, 2019

Manager was vague at best about product distribution questions not to mention confusing.

Martha Worley Jul 14, 2019

I live in Bristol TN in my car and I go to the dollar tree on West state Street and buy stuff and I use the restroom before I do and they got a attitude today when I went in there to buy some stuff and I was going to use the restroom before I did and the lady told me that we can't come in there every day to use the bathroom even if I buy. Martha

• Mr
    Mrs.Becky Jul 10, 2019

Store 3590 has the worse store manager that [censored] needs too be fired she's a poor excuse for being a human

• Ke
    Kerrianne Parrish Jun 23, 2019

The service at this location harasses patrons with bags. Their claim is theft due to the location, but, they only enact this policy periodically. Today, at approximately 8:15 pm, two Dollar Tree associates harassed me and told me I would not be served if I purchased anything. If theft is prevalent in this store, it should be closed.

Mandy Jesleen Jun 20, 2019

The lady named tracy is very rude and just plain hateful for no reason.she even yelled her name when i asked what it was...i shop there all the time i honestly will never go back.

Ana M. Figueroa Jun 18, 2019

As a school teacher in Polk County, your services are a God send, thank you. I did want to bring a major concern to your attention. Today was not the only day that this occurred. One of your representatives, Tammy, seems to selectively greet certain customers. Her behavior has been repeatedly rude and dismissive. Please take the time to train her.

• Pa
    Paula Gentile Jun 16, 2019

Bagged raisin, cranberry, almond mix. Put a handful in my mouth, and then put the rest in a dish cause I like to put some raisind with nuts and it was crawling with bugs. Opened another and same thing. Discusting. No way I could bring it back to show manager. But if i get sick you will hear about it. I am at work.

• Ro
    Robyn4676 Jun 16, 2019

I left my wallet at the register after cashing out and employee stole it. The manager won't look at cameras from June 2nd 2019. After asking the manager she stated to go check with store next door she has no wallet found. If she did have a wallet it would be in safe. I asked about cameras and she wouldn't respond.

Comment Guidelines