DIYEStores.comThey didn't care that they didn't give me the original service

A

I Paid this company to set up a website for me. The charge was $60 plus $78 for a domain name plus search engine submission. The web site was to be up and running in 48 hours. After no response to emails after 3 weeks I canceled the service. Paypal gave me a refund of $60. But the $78 was on a credit card, so I had to dispute this charge with the company. They said that since I didn't cancel the service after 5 days they would not give me a refund. They didn't care that they didn't give me the original service. They $78 was not refundable. So BEWARE. They promise you one thing, expect you to buy two things and when they don't give you the first promise the 2nd promise is worthless and they won't give you a refund. What a SCAM!!!

• Sh
    ShellyEubanks Mar 21, 2012

Update from DIYeStores: I have also went back through our billing records and we have never had a client with the name Arende, which is the name of the original poster. Again if the poster had a problem with the domain registra company, that in no way reflects on us at DIYeStores.com as we have no control over any domain names nor search engine submissions. We do not provide those services.

• Sh
    ShellyEubanks Mar 21, 2012

I believe this person has the company confused. DIYeStores.com does NOT and has NEVER provided domain names or search engine submission. I believe they are confusing us with a domain registra company.