DietinstBe careful as it is a fraud.

C

I ran against Dietinst while I was checking my bills within last month. This so-called company charged me $18 and I don’t know the reason. I am absolutely sure that I have never used their services and no products were ordered from them as well. Be careful as it is a fraud.

sarinac Apr 14, 2014

Same thing happened to me. $19.65 was withdrawn from my account and I did not authorize it.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices