dialnopin phone cardcannot get connected

Y

I want to make a long distance call. Why I cannot get connected since yesterday? We hope you can resume your service as soon as possible.

• Da
    david18 Feb 05, 2016

Why when connected to Shanghai, always "busy signer"?

• Lu
    lunabird2016 Jan 20, 2016

It has happened to me many times. I have plenty of balance in my dailnopin account, and the voice message just keep on telling me that my card is expired. I could re-active it by adding more balance in my account. However, in the passed month, I was not able to make the phone connection at all, even though I have more than $20 in my account.

• Qi
    qiqi2 Jan 17, 2014

Same problem. How can we get our money back?

• Pa
    Parker Chuh Dec 07, 2013

Same problem for about 2 weeks. Just file an problem, but it seems it not going to work. Is there any way we can get our money back?

• Cu
    Customer is the God? Dec 03, 2013

Same problem. Cannot dial out since Nov.24. The voice message was" your card has expired", but still have $17 in my account. Has contacted their customer service through online message, no response at all. No 800# provided. Worst customer service ever! The company may disappear.

• Sp
    springrain Dec 01, 2013

Same here. I just put $20 in about two months ago and still have more than $16 in the card. I always hear the card expiration message. Its customer service has never responded to my inquiry.

• Dn
    dnpcustomer Nov 27, 2013

Same problem happened to me. I am unable to connect as it keeps saying my card has expired. I still have more than $10 remaining in my account.

• Ca
    CAcustomer-1126 Nov 26, 2013

There was cut off problem a month ago and now 'expired' problem. Is this company going bankrupt?

• Ca
    CAcustomer-1126 Nov 26, 2013

Same problem.

• Cr
    crabflower Nov 25, 2013

On 11/23/2013, I've attempted to make an international call thru the DialNoPin service and received the same voice message "my phone card expired." I login'ed to DialNoPin web site, checked my account balance and I still have $14.97 deposited. I've filed two trouble tickets and not responses have been received. I'll post updates once their customer service is back to life.

• Si
    silverthorne Nov 21, 2013

I have a similar problem. I have been with dialnopin for many years with no big problems, however, since 2 weeks ago I have not been able to use my card anymore. Every time when I tried to dial the card number, I got a voice message saying my card has expired and I need to dial a new card number. However, I still have $40 in my dialnopin account and it is said that the dialnopin card will never expired and I have not see any new policy in dialnopin website that say they have new policy that a dialnopin card will be expired in a limited time frame. I emailed dialnopin customer service twice within 10 days but so far I have not heard from them yet. This company has not been providing any good customer service at all. I do not know my problem is because of technical issue or the company is cheating. I will follow to see what is going to happen.