Detail Doctor RestorerFire Hazard Warning

P

Product will spontaneous combust into smoke and fire if applicator pad is left on the plastic wrapper it came in. FIRE WARNING FIRE WARNING

• Al
    alex t alva Jun 29, 2014

used it as directed on bottle after 2 months it showed streaks and clouds on the lens of my headlites, this made me very angry

• St
    stingray9476 Aug 05, 2013

I used the Detail Doctor as described on the package. The results were great, ease of application and shine was superior. I own a Chevy Avalanche, so plastic is everywhere. I placed the applicator and bottle in my bed storage compartment, where i place all my cleaning products. I woke up to smoke residue all over the outside of the bed of my truck. I opened up the compartment to find a pile of ash. All my cleaning products, chamois and rags had all burned. Amazingly the only bottle to survive was the Detail Doctor. Im now the proud owner of burnt plastic storage area and paint damage on the outside of my truck. I wonder If Danny Counts wants to repaint it. His smiling face on the outside of the bottle survived the carnage...

• Cg
    cgsmithjr May 11, 2013

we purchased the “Detail Doctor” on Wednesday evening. Took it down and used it on our boat on Thursday evening.
    On the way home, we stopped for dinner and after dinner, we totally forgot the bag with the Detail Doctor, and the rag, was left inside the vehicle.
    Friday evening around 9:00 pm, I was leaving and opened the car door to thick smoke.
    We figured out later that the cause of the fire was the rag we used to wipe the Detail Doctor on the boat.
    All of the damage, other than the smoke damage, was confined to where we had left the bag…
    I have done some searching on the internet, and seems as if I am not the only one that has experienced this issue…

• Hu
    Hummerh1 Mar 07, 2013

I wrapped the half used bottle and applicator sponge up in a detail microfiber towel and placed it in the rear floorboard of my H1 Hummer. Two hours later it was a pile of smoldering charcoal and a truck full of smoke. Just glad i caught it before burnt my truck to the ground. Worked well on the outside.