Department of Human Services of illinoiscollusion of inter agencies 2

S

OK seems not getting anything here so must modify complaint details here goes.
in 2010 had 3 different investigations done by O.I.G. they were [protected] for theft of food by employee (unfounded) because no answer at door of witness even though we gave them emails of her phone number to call and email stating she would help in this matter here is big boys answer .

The letter should have read that your request for reconsideration was denied.

Donnie R. Williams
Northern Bureau Chief
Office Of Inspector General
1200 S. First Avenue, Pavilion 12
Hines, IL 60141
Voice [protected]
Fax: [protected]
E-mail: donnie.[protected]@illinois.gov

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From:
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 10:58 AM
To: Williams, Donnie
Subject: update for # [protected] reconsideration

Good Morning,
Last week 11/10/10 you told me that I would receive a letter this week about your teams decision to reopen the investigation into the theft of food at Northpointe Resources as of this email we still have not received no info or letter, may we please be advised to your decision and how it was ruled (i.e.)procedure or law.
part of O.I.G. responsibilities is to give me a redacted statement if it is substantiated ( title 59 sec 50.60) hold this thought it will come self evident why every thing is unfounded because they don't have to prove none of there findings to any one.

[protected] / [protected] coming soon with pictures and PDF files and every one I have talked with in the past 3 yrs and it is a whose who of inter agency collusion and finagling that shows the level of care given to Recipients with no advocate at these agencies.

marsha stovall Feb 01, 2014

I was at dhs this Wednesday and was told we could get Medicaid . I received a notice that instead of medicaid I would have a spending limit on arkids b. Iqualified for food stamps, but not for medicaid. I dont understand this.