DelawareFakes.comDon't answer to emails.

K

I talked to DelawareFakes.com customer service many times before I ordered a product for $200. The next day after the payment was made I wanted to ask some more questions and I found it impossible to contact someone. They took money and now they blocked my number and don’t answer to emails.

DelawareFakes Dot Com Sep 13, 2012

This FALSE report was written by a scammer that is losing business to our LEGIT website.

#1 Our prices start at $85 and the price goes down with more people. None of our products are "$200".

#2 How could we "block that person's number" when we ONLY communicate using secure offshore email. That person is delusional to claim that we ever called them up on the phone and "blocked their number".

DelawareFakes is 100% LEGIT.

DelawareFAkes is a scam Sep 22, 2012

Well its safe to say I have lost my money ordering from Delaware fakes its been 16 days now since I have paid and my tracking from WU says the money has been received. I feel like an idiot I went to look at some other threads and I look at a review from mcnally. When the pictures were taken down guys go back and look who put it back up. DELAWARE FAKES REPOSTED other peoples reviews. Also when I went on youtube he is self promoting himself with someone name Lorenzo G... in the usa youtube wont let you have a space inbetween your name and when you look at Delaware Fakes youtube its also a name with a space(Self Promoter). I am going to guess whats going to happen in a couple of hours Delaware Fakes is going to respond to this instead of other peoples emails because he is a scam. Can anyone help me get intouch with Midwest? My emails are getting rejected. And delaware this is not my real name so don't say you never received an order from me. If I don't see an ID on my doorstep by in 2 more weeks I am going to put a video with all of the emails I sent, and how you have responded you did respond to them but stopped after the conformation. Then I will show how I have paid so I can't be called Delusional. I will put it on youtube and put a link here. The reason I am waiting two more weeks is because I know you are shipping from the Ukraine because that is where I sent the money and that is where I am getting the IP from your site. Although your IP from the email says panama. I know that is not right. Well thats my review from DF so far if I do receive my ID I will update for now I would advise people to stay away from DelawareFakes.com because they do not ship 6-9 days. and its obvious he is self advertising me and my friends thought we'd give it a shot. If you guys want to email me at [protected]@yahoo.com I will even skype with you showing you that I have payed and yet received nothing. I know they must be busy but they have a ### customer support.

DelawareFakes Dot Com Sep 22, 2012

The guy claiming to be "[protected]@yahoo.com" is a SCAMMER that scams people using [protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@gmail.com to SCAM people.

We exposed his scam and he's trying to get revenge on us by posting LIES about us.

"[protected]@yahoo.com" (AKA beastlyswag) NEVER placed an order with us.

That nutjob is writing phony LIES about us on multiple websites.

We 100% GUARANTEE you will never get a reply from [protected]@yahoo.com if you email them to see his so called "proof".

If anyone actually wants to follow up on these LIES, email [protected]@yahoo.com

[protected]@yahoo.com WILL NEVER REPLY TO YOU BECAUSE HE IS A LIAR.

Everything [protected]@gmail.com says (including his 20+ usernames) is ALL FALSE.

• Ba
    BarberChrisC Sep 27, 2012

I for one have faith that Delaware Fakes.com is real the only thing is i have submitted a order form 2 times and waited 2 days to get a payment direction email back and i have not received any email.. i emailed from Gmail and yahoo and it seems these forums are the only way i can get in contact with Delaware fakes.. will i be receiving a email for payment directions soon?

• Br
    Bruce_S Oct 06, 2012

DF is legit. I placed a group order of 4 New York IDs and received them last week.

Josh259 Oct 30, 2012

Delaware Fakes is really beginning to seem like a scam. It has been about 3 weeks since I have ordered and paid but I have received nothing. I paid and my money was picked up but I still have not received a product. I have emailed them several times and they will not respond to emails. Do not waste your money by ordering through Delaware Fakes.

• Ju
    Juliam Nov 03, 2012

They received my money a month ago, but I have not received anything in the mail. I'm still hoping to be proven wrong, but that chance keeps in getting slimmer and slimmer. Please just send me the ID. This is getting ridiculous.

• Fu
    fuc DF Nov 03, 2012

guys, I ordered two two months ago but still nothing! they didnt answer emails either. I think we are all got scamed!

• Iw
    I_want_my_id_please Nov 22, 2012

I ordered 2 id's a few weeks ago and I am emailing Delaware fakes and there has been no answer for a week already

• Iz
    izzy09 Dec 04, 2012

I ordered November 6th, payed Novemeber 7th and received a confirmation on Novemeber 8th, still nothing, I'm waiting 2 more weeks. If it's not here by then, oh well, DF is a scam.

• Pi
    pina-colada Dec 11, 2012

Received my order from DelawareFakes.

I used this link they sent me

DelawareFakes.com/resends.html

They are legit after all.

• Wo
    word-on-the-street-says Feb 14, 2013

DelawareFakes is closed.

Any pending paid orders that haven't arrived yet will be sent from overseas.

If you already sent your "resend order" on the resend page, a foreign company is currently processing those orders.

[protected]@AnonymousSpeech.com is the email if you have not yet resubmitted your order.

If you're looking to buy IDs we're going to recommend a website because of their fast shipping times, they are able to ship quick with their employees in Asia. www.new-ids.com

If you're looking to sell IDs you can buy holograms from the same company
    www.new-holos.com

(we have no affiliation with those sites, we are just)
    (recommending them because they are legit)

Here are some links to our Delaware photoshop template