DEJAN JANJUSEVICDEJAN JANJUSEVIC

D

Greetins.My name is Dejan Janjusevic.I am from Former Yugoslav republic of MONTENEGRO.I have problem from yours banks.
I have recive a lotto lucky winner to pay out from your BANK, the sum of 500.000.00 US Dolars, but some men who I have number in e-mail ask me to pay you 500.00 pounds to send me my winning money.Here is the question:why do I have to pay?(I don't have the money), and why cant you send me the money minus the expences?

DEJAN JANJUSEVIC

• Fl
    FloridaGoldenGirl May 30, 2011

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM !!! Is anybody ignorant enough to fall for this ?

• **SuperMan** May 30, 2011

Because it's a damn scam... what the hell is wrong with people today? If you have to pay a fee for something you "won", it is a SCAM!

And change your damn picture, already. It's freaking me out...