Defender Direct - Adt Protect Your HomeCREDIT CARD FRAUD-UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

On 3/22/10, I spoke with a salesperson at Defender Direct regarding a security system. After speaking with this salesperson for about 45 minutes, I gave him my credit card number and the 3-digit code on the back. I could tell by his voice and some of the things he said that he was offended with our conversation. I found out later that week that my credit card company had put a fraud alert on my credit card because unauthorized charges of over $1, 300.00 had been made to my account. These charges started 3/22/10. Coincidence? Anyway, I reported the person by 3/28/10 and have talked to the appropriate company authorities several times since then. It is now 5/9/10 and to my knowledge, he's still working there.

How dare he sell security for homes when he has audacity to compromise/use/disburse personal information because he is offended.

You know who you are! Everyone else does, too! You're being watched!

• Do
    DontComplwithPYH Jul 30, 2010

We're scared? Do you understand that Defender's net worth rose by 785% in 2005?! The CEO grosses 50M ANNUALLY! Suck my ###!

• On 3/22/10, I spoke with a salesperson at Defender Direct regarding a security system. After speaking with this salesperson for about 45 minutes, I gave him my credit card number and the 3-digit code on the back. I could tell by his voice and some of the things he said that he was offended with our conversation. I found out later that week that my credit card company had put a fraud alert on my credit card because unauthorized charges of over $1, 300.00 had been made to my account. These charges started 3/22/10. Coincidence? Anyway, I reported the person by 3/28/10 and have talked to the appropriate company authorities several times since then. It is now 5/8/10 and to my knowledge, he's still working there.

You know who you are! Everyone else does, too! You're being watched!