Deborah Bryant, AttorneyDeborah Bryant is an excellent attorney who cares about her clients

My name is Jennifer Torres and I have been Attorney Deborah Bryant’s assistant for over 5 years. So, I can truthfully tell you that Cassy77 has NEVER been a client of ours! Ms. Bryant treats all our clients with the upmost respect, returns her client’s calls promptly, and has an excellent work ethic. My Bryant’s slogan is “Once you have Ms. Bryant as your attorney, you have her for life and you can call her anytime for free legal advice.” Ms. Bryant is not all about the almighty dollar bill as Cassy77 alleges, Ms. Bryant truly cares about her clients as well as their cases. In fact, most of Ms. Bryant’s client are referrals. If she was such a horrible attorney, why does she have so many referrals? Furthermore, Ms. Bryant has NEVER advertised in the Greensheet alleging that she was a former district attorney! Ms. Bryant could be DISBARRED for that act. I believe that Cassy77's vicious, hateful, slanderous and libelous comments are an illegal attempt to destroy Ms. Bryant’s professional reputation, destroy her livelihood, and credibility. Now, if Cassy77 has any problems with this rebuttal, he can contact me or Ms. Bryant personally at our office! If Cassy77 is truly a former client of Ms. Bryant’s, (which I sincerely doubt!!), he should know the office phone number.

• Jt
    jtorres112 Sep 30, 2011

Why wouldn't you defend yourself? Those were serious and vicious allegations that Cassy77 made that could subject Ms. Bryant to disbarment!!. THEY SHOULD NOT STAND UNCHALLENGED. You felt the need to defend Cassy77, so why shouldn't I defend my boss?!!! You would defend yourself as well!!

• Ag
    Aggravated shopper Sep 29, 2011

So you come on Complaints Board and make a posting about someone who complained, I dont even know what you are talking about or whom but if I was this cassie77 I would feel vindicated. I mean why would someone who works for the attorney have to come on here and defend??

• De
    Deborah Dec 12, 2008

This company has been withdrawing money from my account without authorization.
    I have tried to call them without success. The [protected] number doesn't provide you with
    any help except referring back to the website. No customer rep help at all.