Dean-Anthony BradfordStay clear

H

This guy swindled me into working over 40 hours for him trying to get his film financed and casted, and never paid me. He made promises of my future role in the films development, but as time went on I realized he had no money to pay me, then he gave me a "deal memo" that said all of my hours were part of an "unpaid training period". Of course I never knew it was unpaid while I was working it...He created fictional people that were part of his "team" and sent me emails from them... he claims his assistant is named "christina" and sends emails from an email address he has made up for her. She is not a real human being. He has also been known to use the alias's "bryan" "jenny jen jen young" and "will" as "team members" to make his organization sound legitimate. It is not. He is currently trying to swindle rich and famous people into paying for his play to go on off broadway, as well as a "major 3d indie film". They both suck, and are literally about being a male prostitute in Los Angeles. I think this man used to be a male prostitute in Los Angeles. Also he writes music which is HORRENDOUS. I'm talking about the worst music I've ever heard. The man could be a writer for creed.