Deal MaxI DID NOT AUTHORIZE ANY CHARGES

V

i did not sign up for this i DO NOT KNOW HOW THEY GOT MY CREDIT CARD INFO AND THEY ARE NOW CHARGING ME EVERY OTHER DAY FOR ALL RANDOM AMOUNTS!!!
09/04/2008 Purchase PURCHASE GOVOLUTION FFX CO 09/03 $1.06
08/29/2008 Purchase PURCHASE AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLU 08/28 $1.00

help!

• Br
    briggit culley Apr 28, 2008

I have been charged for this service by your company but did not authorize this. Please RSVP

• Ba
    barbara elworthy Jul 07, 2008

I was billed for a membership I didnt sign up for.

• Pa
    pam fisher Jul 08, 2008

i also am having payments applied to my account i have not authorized.

• St
    Stacey Jul 17, 2008

This company has charged my credit card repeatedly for different amounts, and I don't even know who or what this company is. I never gave permission for "Deal Max" to charge me for anything.

• Ca
    Carol Kennedy Jul 18, 2008

I have unauthorized charges on my card from Deal Max

• Ed
    Edward Arnold Jul 24, 2008

I am also having the same problem having payments applied to my bank account and I dont know who the ### deal max is or why they are doing this

Shannon Pellett Aug 12, 2008

unauthorized transactions.

• Da
    Dan Aug 18, 2008

I was notified by my credit card company that Deal Max was attempting to charge 2 items to my credit card without my authorization. We cancelled the transactions with no other harm than having to cancel & reissue new credid cards. Dialing their [protected] number gets you pre-recorded prompts, but if you stay on the line, you get the privelige to vent your anger on someone that you can hardly understand.

• Li
    Lillian Johnson Aug 25, 2008

I do not know who or what you are and strongly ask you to return my 29.95 immediality. Remove my e-mail address and all information you have collected about me immediatley. Lillian Johnson

• Fe
    Fernando Aug 29, 2008

It is very hard to find information about dealmax, I talked to my advisor and even he could not pull any information on them. Anyways I called them at [protected] (billing from CT) and supposedly I was their member which I never signed up for. The bill for membership was $19.95. Luckily ending the membership was very easy. I just hope its official, and wont see them on my next bill.

• Ro
    Roxanne Olivier Sep 05, 2008

I am the victim of the fraud Deal Max and CIC Triple Advantage that I had a hard time to remove and they continue taking my money out of my account.
    How can I get rid of them? Stop them from taking my money for what products?

I need help!!

mary pigott Oct 05, 2008

Dealmax has charged my credit card 19.95 four i don't what !!! I did not give them my card #, and i don't know how they got my credit number! I want my money put back into my account A.S.A.P. I am disabled and live on a fixed income!!! My name and address is Tomothy (Tim) Willis 1034 Apt B-5 Treatment Plant Rd. Morehead City, N.C. 28557 or P.O. Box 1322 Morehead City, N.C. 28557

• El
    elizabeth prade Oct 14, 2008

I DON'T LIKE THAT AT ALL..I AM GOING TO THE POLICE.

• El
    elizabeth prade Oct 14, 2008

I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THE CHARGE *PURCHASE AP9YOURSAVINGSCLU 10/10/08

• Cy
    cynthia pitchford Oct 17, 2008

I too am seeing charges on my statement. I dont even know who these people are. I have given no authorization

• Rm
    rmj29 Nov 11, 2008

I was doing credit check offers to get my credit report online. When I looked at my credit card statement, there were one dollar charges on my statement four times and I only looked at one credit report site. I think it is messed up for CREDIT REPORT places to scam you like that about getting your credit report. I want this dealt with and resolved.

Sarah Nov 16, 2008

Just looking at this website deal max is obviously a fraud! I have also been scammed and am worried that more money will come up missing! I dont take this litely since my account is now overdrawn! I dont see how this company is around still since they just keep taking peoples money!

• Ha
    Hank8 Nov 18, 2008

I think that Privacy Matters123 and Deal Max are somehow linked because they both gave me ID#'s after i cancelled both fraudulent chages and subscriptions then hung up really fast. Kind of weird how two companies work the same exact way, right?!

• Am
    Ammon Cornwell Nov 24, 2008

This happened to me too. I signed up for blockbuster.com a few months ago, they offered me a gift card from dealmax, I checked no, but deal max charged me anyways.

jason levin Nov 26, 2008

Ap9's Dealmax and shopping essentials stole $380 from my account from feb to nov. I called to complain and demanded my money back. All I did was buy some vitamins from Viticost. Bunch of thieves. How can they get away with this? Despite what they said, I never signed up for this.

• Us
    user555 Jan 02, 2009

I too have received an unauthorized bill. This is just within the past few days.

AP9*PASSPORTTOFUN+

Bill on 12/24/2008

just in time for christmas...

• Ki
    kim Jan 30, 2009

I have been charged again for something I bought in December. Fix it.

• Ji
    jingles Feb 23, 2009

dear sirs
    i to have a charge on my credit card statement for 19.95. i did not make this charge and have no idea what deal max is i am disputing this with my credt card company.
    i am in hopes that they take this off my credit card, thank you very much

• La
    Lazetha Bingham Mar 27, 2009

MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGE$30.95 BY DEAL MAX. I DID NOT ORDER WHATEVER IT IS THEY ARE SELLING. I TALK WITH LEE (ID# 70089) WHOM STATED IT WILL BE CREDITED BACK TO MY ACCOUNT IN MINUTES. MY MONEY HASN'T BEEN PUT BACK YET. iTHIS EVENING i WENT AHEAD IN CLOSE THAT ACCOUNT THEY CAN'T BE TRUSTED THEY MAY TRY TO USE MORE OF MY MONEY. I'M TRYING TO FIND A CONTACT FOR THIS COMPANY TO HAVE MY REFUND SENT IN THE MAIL. I DIDN'T ORDER ANYTHING MY VISA WAS ONLY USE ON THE INTERNET FOR NELNET. SOMEONE HAS RETRIEVE MY INFORMATION IN SO FAR I'M OUT OF $60 BUCKS BETWEEN DEAL MAX AND BARGAIN NETWORK.

sherrib Apr 17, 2009

I have also been charged 19.95 by this deal max place billed under ap9 healthplan.
    I called a number I found for the company and talked to a Lisa agent #153310 she said that she would cancel my membership, what membership I do not know, and refund the 19.95 .
    I just did all this today and she said that it would take 5 business days
    The # I called was [protected]

• Lo
    logginbabe Apr 21, 2009

My bank account has been "hit" with UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES and the money will be returned or I am contacting my attorney.
    I do not even know how or where you got my account information, all I know is that it had better be reversed immediatly!

• Cm
    c-mixon Apr 22, 2009

i dont know what this charge is for and i want my money back

• Al
    Alberto Apr 25, 2009

I was billed the same way for 19.99 and it wasn't authorized..the scam artist who is doing this should be in prison!

madaboutmoney Apr 25, 2009

I was charged 19.95 onto my bank account that i had never even heard of this deal max company! which in turn made my account negative and had to pay large amount of charges! I want my money back.

• Nt
    ntcow1111 Apr 30, 2009

i am seeing unauthorized charges on my credit card. and i dont even know who these people are????

they show up as dealmax [protected]

• He
    heaherlindstrom May 01, 2009

Deal Max charged me 19.95 for something i have no idea what i signed up for...i bought some acai berry pills next thing i know i have charge from ace savings and deal max, both for 19.95...deal max will not refund my money and we will see if ace savings does...

• Fi
    Fifi May 21, 2009

I recently did a trial with www.getinstyler.com and this company Dealmax charged me $19.95 twice for some membership they claimed I signed up for and I didn't accept their membership, I don't even know what the company is about. They are just ripping people off unknowningly. Imagine how many people they are doing this to.

• Ha
    Hali May 26, 2009

Oh great so I'm not the only one...how is this happening and how are they getting our information????

Shimmi Jun 09, 2009

They took 19. 95 out of my account! I have no idea what the company is. I called the number on my bank statement and some guy named Brandon said that my account would be refunded with in two days. Didn't ask any questions or anything. They had all of my information.

• Ro
    Roy Jun 10, 2009

They took 29.95 out of my account twice i want it back!!! NOWW!!!

• Me
    me82 Jun 20, 2009

Hi;

Just a tip. This happened to me also. I called the 1888 # thats on my card charge and asked to speak with a supervisor. Get the supervisors name and ID number. to cancel my membership, I that i didn't know what this is for. and i got my money refunded.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

• St
    Steve Mieras Jul 13, 2009

I too was billed for products or services that I didn't order, for 14 months ? Very concerned about this. I know i cannot get my $ 500.00 back. Anyone have any suggestions ?

• Cj
    cjog Aug 19, 2009

This "company" took $19.95 per month from my account during 4 months after I accepted a one month trial of Acai Burn.

• Ne
    neila Sep 17, 2009

The same thing happened to me. What I Did was call them directly at [protected] and told them I didn't authorize the transaction and they refunded my money in 3 days.

• Ne
    neila Sep 17, 2009

Call [protected] that's what I did and they refunded my money

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices