DAVIES BAGAMBIIRE Lawyer in TorontoFraud and makes false bill

R

DAVIES BAGAMBIIRE is a lawyer who has had his licensed revoked many times. He is a man who makes fake bills and sends it to his client. I am one such client who basically, trust him, and gave him all the checks upfront and thought that he will send me the bill.
He gave me a receipt for that amount. Then in 2 months time, he sent me a bill, and said, "oh look, you forgot to pay an extra 500 dollar" I was so angry, so I called him and told him that he needs to check his mind and remember that i have paid him. He then made up this story of how i ran out of checks to give him.

He is fraud and dont take any reason from him saying that his secretary needs to type up a Bill so please take the receipt for now and they will Bill later.

I am still fighting him in court... Lets see, God willing I will get my money back.

• Mi
    Miguel Bertrand Sep 23, 2010

This is a shameless attempt at disgruntled retribution. I have personally worked with and for Mr Bagambiire for a couple years now and can attest to a humble and upstanding character. I’ve worked in the legal community in an IT capacity for years and can say with certainty that Mr Bagambiire is among the most honest and empathetic individuals I’ve come across.

This is a baseless and unsubstantiated post. If God's will prevails it's doubtful that it would be in the favour of this poster that will not even so much as reveal their identity.