Darlene Allen, Esq.SCAM Lawyer

Darlene Allen is a scam lawyer. She fabricates evidence and lies in court. Judges should beware as her testimony is unreliable and her credibility in doubt. She claims to have served me when indeed she did not. When I filed Motion to Quash Service she claims I assaulted the process server and that he knows it was me because he recognizes me in the video on my website.
The problem is that I am not in the video on the website. Indeed the individual in the video is Elizabeth Warren, Chairman of the U.S. Congressional Committee. Guess Darlene Allen is not very bright and doesn't keep up with politics either as Elizabeth Warren is a highly visible person.
Lawyers like this are used to handling uncontested cases. Once Darlene Allen actually has to try a case she fabricates evidence and lies in court. Obviously she's not adept at trying cases on their merits if she has to fabricate evidence and lie to Judges. I imagine if she keeps this up, she will eventually be disbarred.
If you've been scammed by Darlene Allen be sure to file a report here and report her to the California Bar Association at:
You can also file with the Attorney General's Office at:
At the very least, if she's done this to you, submit this report to the Judge as evidence that she's not truthful and that the Judge cannot rely upon her integrity or credibility.

JUSTICENOWNOW Nov 18, 2018

Hi I did not post this review and I don't know how it's coming up on my email and my account!

JUSTICENOWNOW Mar 05, 2012

As a further indication of the deceit and fraud this lawyer is wiling to employ please see her state bar record. She is currently being prosecuted by the state bar for acts of moral turpitude and more. If you are facing this attorney in court GET A COURT REPORTER. She should be disbarred.

JUSTICENOWNOW Mar 03, 2012

Well I am not Karen Hanover- and after I received the same experience in court this morning with Darlene Allen I began my investigation of her as a lawyer behaving illegally and lying under penalty of perjury to a judge- I was not surprised at all to find this post. Darlene Allen lies about service and ABSOLUTELY fabricates evidence. Unfortunately she has just met a defendant to one of her fraudulent evictions who is going to make sure she faces legal repercussions for lying to the court to get her way.

• Da
    Darlene Allen, Esquire Feb 27, 2011

I invite you to Google "Karen Hanover", the disgruntled tenant who posted this libelous comment. Or especially Google "Karen Hanover arrest".
    I demand that you immediately remove this disparaging post. You really should investigate your sources!

Darlene Allen, Esquire