Dark Phoenix PublishingInfringement

Dark Phoenix Publishing advertises completely original works, but uses images stolen from other artists and copies their game ideas from other game publishers. What's worse, their books aren't even that great. Wasted my $10 on crap.

Sarah Anderson Apr 30, 2014

I recently came across Dark Phoenix Publishing and took a look at their website. At first it seemed as though they were ripping off another publisher's work. Then, as I took a closer look and actually read the first book for their vampire series, I saw there were elements in there I hadn't seen anywhere else. Their game is intriguing, different from any other series I've played and is full of unique features. I picked up a PDF for $9.99 and saw they had several books to support their vampire game, all reasonably priced. When I compared their prices with other games, they were cheaper by at least $5.00 if not more. Someone claimed they stole artwork but the artist is credited, as is the editor and the writers. I wonder if they're just upset with the company because from my book, it looks like everything is there and I got what I paid for. No complaints here.

Jason White35 Mar 23, 2013

I purchased three books from Dark Phoenix Publishing and the work was great. A really good spin on the horror genre. A PDF copy of the book was available immediately for $9.99, softcover was available for $24.99. Really good buy, artists were credited in the book, writers were credited in the book. Great buy.