Danielson law groopscammed in loan mod

R

We contacted hope now, which would assist us in getting a loan mod. i had hoped, however we were told not to talk to the bank at all and speek directly to them only, they would do the rest. Hope now directed us to Danielson law group. The did nothing for me at all, i found out everything way before they did. The took money from me, and they did nothing. I found out myself, and once or twice they called me, its called fraud. i wanted my money back. I am still in the same boat, no mod, no money and scam artists that we trust.

Caroline peck
[protected] Do you think i have a chance for punitive damages tooo.

• Je
    JenBee Feb 13, 2013

FYI my ex husband and I are going through the same thing. He has been dealing with them for over a year, paid them upfront and they have done nothing. I have been googling DLG legal and have seen nothing but complaints of fraud. Please feel free to contact me [protected]@yahoo.com, we also live in Mass.

• Tb
    TBost May 28, 2013

We did the same thing used hope for a loan modification. We gave them money upfront, and they did nothing to help us. They are scammers and liers. They took our money and did nothing at all. I'm reporting them to fraud. They don't return your phone calls. Don't trust this group. Avoid at all cost. Direct Results Solution or Danielson law group biggest liers out there. Please feel free to contact us at [protected]@charter.net.