Cybersolcs.netfraudulent charge for internet movies

I was rectifying my bank statements and found a bogus charge against my personal bank account. I was charged without my consent or verbal order from my personal bank card debit for internet movies I never ordered.
I called the company and was given a woman who stated she had reversed the charges ( $24.95/month) and blocked any further credit card activity and my credit card information. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she declined to answer, and told me to go to the web site directly. This is a fraudulent company and I am posting formal complaint to shut this bogus site down for fraud and stolen information with the intent to defraud the public.
Deborah Noeker

• J7
    j71 Feb 29, 2012

I never used them, but somehow they used my credit card and charged me. They charged a small amount, because they think nobody will notice that.

• Wi
    winterreise Nov 17, 2011

I'm from Japan and noticed a charge of $39.44 from BESTICSHELP.COM too. I did not use my credit card on the date stated.

• Co
    [email protected] Oct 28, 2011

I see a charge from besticshelp.com on my account...NO idea who they are yet!!!

• Je
    jebinot Oct 27, 2011

même chose pour moi en france 2 prélèvement sans mon autorisation, un de besticshelp et un de cybersolcs

jaj4moe Oct 20, 2011

Same thing happen to me. Some how my credit card was charged $29.84 from a company called Cybersolcs.net. I don't know who or what they do, but now I know that they steal peoples card numbers some how?!?!?! My bank caught the charge and notified me right away. Now today I'm checking my account and I see a credit of $29.84 from BESTICSHELP.COM, even though I received a credit from bank already. Make sure you contact your bank to help you out with fraudulent charges and get a new card.

• Do
    doogiski Oct 13, 2011

I'm from Canada and noticed a charge of $29.68 from Cybersolcs.net too even though I did use my credit card in that period.

• Ks
    K Spearin Oct 13, 2011

I just had the same thing happen to me. I'm from Canada. I called and they said they will refund the 39.58 that was charged to my card. I had not giving any info to anyone so I don't know how they got that.

joooe Oct 13, 2011

Try to find " besticshelp.com". They know the answer.

joooe Oct 11, 2011

Same thing happened to me to. I m not from USA, How can I restore my money.

• Sc
    SCOTTYG1 Oct 10, 2011

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. I REPORTED THEM TO THE FBI INTERNET FRAUD DEPT. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THEY GOT MY INFO, BUT IT WASN'T FROM ME.