CWI Maintenanceunethical behaviour

Do Jul 08, 2019 Review updated:

We had a call from a woman from this company, she was very rude, Apparently, she was trying to reach a Plumbing company that is no longer in service as the owner has retired, She went on to state that we were trying to sell ourselfs under two different company's ( which we weren't ) and that not everybody wanted to use our company etc.. had she not went into a tirade about it and given me a chance to speak I would have told her that the former company had retired and that the son in law now ran his own company franchise and we were not affiliated with the former. Very rude and hung up before I could even tell her the difference. The number was 1-386-873-4859

Comments

• Ti
      Aug 12, 2019

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. I just bought the company this past month, my name is, Timothy Vinsant and I am the NEW Owner of our company. We would like to know how we can help take care of your needs. Please feel free to reach out to me personally to take care of this matter once and for all. You can reach me at any time at [protected]. Please allow me to help. Thanks so much.