CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — customer service… rude
Customer service… Rude. I was just at the CVS on seminal Boulevard and I was helped by Ronald and he was the rudest person ever. If he doesn't like his job why is he there? I didn't have my CVS card because I am here visiting very sick family member and quite frankly my mind is Preoccupied. I provided a coupon that I really wanted to use but I didn't have my CVS card and he rudely said that the number that I typed in didn't match the coupon. I understand that it's got a match but the way he's went about it was so rude that it was uncalled for I even said sorry for making your job harder. For the future think about what someone might be going through before you judge or act rudely to them. Ronald!
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly