CTG Broker Serviceaccess a ride trips booked with ctg broker service

M Jun 11, 2019

06/08/2019 and 06/10/2019 Client ID 1202674

I received authorization for access a ride 2 months ago on 04/11/2018 after applying due to brain surgery. After surgery I was left with balance and coordination issues and left side weakness. This CTG broker service does not act like they are dealing with disabled people here is my list of reasons why?
1. They will not even get out and help you open the door
2. They claim that access a ride does not pay the tolls. So if you don't pay the told they will keep you in the car for longer than necessary to go the long way around. (on 06/10/2019 my pick up was scheduled for 2:30 pm they picked me up @ 2:10 pm and I got home after 4:00 pm as he had to ride across the entire borough of queens for an hour to use the free queens borough bridge)
3. No disabled person should be made to feel like the are getting a favor from the broker company access a ride has contracted with (on 06/08/2019 I had a 3:00 pm pick up and was picked up a little after 4:00 pm and the driver had an attitude and stated look "I could have just canceled and you would still be waiting for another ride. It is the company they put the far away rides in 5 minute time slots" Then she was going downtown so I asked where are we going and she started yelling at me. I may be disabled but I am still human so I do not want to ride with CTG broker service again.
To add insult to injury on 06/10/2019 when I called to make the complaint the worker who answered the comment or complaint line first comment when I stated the woman was yelling at me on Saturday was what did you do. This is unacceptable what I did was pay taxes for 4 decades in order that those who are disabled can receive help, only to become disabled and be treated like this.
MTA PARA TRANSIT AUTHORITY NEEDS TO DO BETTER. Now I see why there was a need for the Americans with disabilities act. When a person becomes disabled they are still to be treated with dignity and respect. CTG broker service is incapable of that and should not be allowed to work with handicapped people. I full plan on reporting CTG broker service subsidiary to MTA Para transit authority to the Americans with disabilities and whoever else so that their ability to mistreat disabled people is cut off by some governmental authority.

• Updated by Margaret A Stephens · Jun 11, 2019

I want to be removed from receiving services from CTG broker services immediately. I will not be treated this way just to clarify on 05/08/2019 I was picked up at 2:45 pm from 130-20 89th road Richmond hill queens and did not arrive home until almost 7:00 pm. Why because CTG claimed access a ride does not pay tolls. I called access a ride from the care and asked for same day trip problems and was told access a ride does pay tolls but that company doesn't. This is unacceptable I was in the car almost four (4) hours unable to use the bathroom for a 1 hour ride.
    HOW DOES MTA PARA TRANSIT ACCESS A RIDE ALLOW THIS>
    DO NOT BOOK ME WITH THIS SERVICE AGAIN!!!