CSP Telecom, Inc.telephone Service Fraud

Telemarketers are BIG FRAUDS.
If their mouth is moving ... you can be sure they are lying.
I would suggest you NEVER TALK to telemarketers.

The telemarketing agent said he represented Qwest, my telephone service provider
and they needed to set up my account so all of the billing would come from the same place.

These are the companies that have represented themselves falsely.
ILD Teleservice INC, [protected] billed on behalf of
(2) CSP Telecom [protected]
USBI Long Distance [protected] billed on the behalf of
(4)LCD Telecommunications, INC. [protected]

I was slammed by ILD Teleservices in March of 2008. . The conversation was recorded for accuracy. In that recorded conversation, I remember stating three times, "Now this is Qwest and nothing will be changed to my Qwest services." I wrote down the jist of our conversation that day, with the date and agent's name. This helped when it came to the dispute.

That month, my long distance service was changed to ILD Teleservices, billed by Telecom, Inc. My Qwest long distance was changed even though it had a pick freeze with a special password. I called Telecom, ILD and Qwest, immediately and told them to cancel the long distance change to ILD. Telecom said I had to talk to ILD. ILD cancelled the service but said I would have to pay because of their recording with me changing my long distance. They played the recording-- it had been digitally changed-- all of the Qwest comments were erased.

That was March 28, 2008, for the next 12 months, Qwest and myself called ILD on a regular basis and they continued to charge me monthly. Finally, in Feb of 2009 it looked like it was cancelled and all the money had been refunded.

Unbelievably, on Feb 28, 2009, another telemarketer called identifying himself as Qwest to my husband and he ok’d it. I called Qwest immediately and they said not to worry because my long distance couldn't be changed without my special password. You know what happened, this time it was a company called LCD Telecommunications being billed through USBI. The first time charges showed up, I was being double billed for long distance from Qwest and LCD. Qwest helped me cancel LCD, but I received charges from March 09 to August 09.

THEN... somehow, the first SLAMMER, ILD billing for CSP Telecom got through Qwest's system and started to charge me in September of 09... so we started again. ILD said there had been a block on my phone line and that's why they hadn't billed me in 2009. They couldn't find the record of the three-- different-- times-- I had cancelled their service in 2008. The last bill I had Feb 2010 showed the final refund from the 2nd time around.

Are you confused, yet?
I want to say that Qwest has made everything right with me, but how can the government regulation allow this!!!
I hope this helps someone, sincerely, S.Bennett, Utah

• Gi
    Gigel May 14, 2010

Guys, if you don't like it, go and sign up with Pulse Telecom. For $24.95/month you can make unlimited phone calls to India, Canada and USA (land line and cellular) and also to 16 European countries. All the calls are included in this plan.
    I'm with Pulse Telecom and I'm satisfied.
    Webpage: www.pulsetele.com
    Tel#: 732-217-6309

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices