CPS CentralBroke my product

I sent my projector in to get service and came back in worse shape then when I sent it, they did not insure it on there end and would not fix it. They cost me the price of the product and were rude to me on the phone when I confronted them about it.

• Cc
    cchuter Sep 27, 2010

I'm in the same boat. They have my laptop (it's been a couple months now). This is the second time I have sent it to them to have it fixed. The first time they sent it back, but it showed the same problems about a week later.

How do you file a lawsuit against them (small claims court)? I would really like to get my laptop back. I have placed about a dozen calls to them and just get a new excuse each week.

• Ku
    kunal jain Sep 23, 2010

you are absoutely right they did the same thing with me and took 3 month to send my broken laptop back to me in much damaged form. they are biggest frauds and worst custoer service company. i am filing a lwsuit against them.