CoverShieldsDid not return new car cover

Bought 2 car covers with lifetime warranty, on 8/22/09 from Covershields on Ebay. After 60-90 days one began shredding, I assume from the sun. I called/emailed and they said to return it and they would send me a new one! I returned it via USPS on 128/14/09 and they received it on 1/4/10. No response to my emails or calls!

• En
    endunagazi May 20, 2013

The exact same thing happened to me. I bought my husband a car cover for Christmas and by March is was disintegrating to dust. (We live in southern CA with very mild weather). Of course, by the time I reported it, I could not give feedback at their Ebay store (90 day limit). I wrote multiple emails and called...no response. Total rip off. In no way, shape or form "weather proof"...so much for their "lifetime warranty." Crooks.

• Dz
    Dzoneinspace Feb 28, 2011

I love them, they replaced it and paid for shipping!

• Oz
    ozcanusa Sep 02, 2010

I have had exactly the same experience as above. Complete and utter fraud!

• St
    Stanton J. Freeman Mar 24, 2010

bought two car covers, one shredded after 60-90 days and had lifetime warranty. Akiva said to return it and they would replace it. They received my cover on 1/4/2010 and I have had no response to my emails or phone calls!