Courts Mammoth, MiriBad & worse service ever!

B

I am WONDERING what happens to the management of courts mammoth in Miri!
As a customer, i am VERY regret that my father had bought some furniture through loan payment. Since he has faced difficulty in financial, he had to reduce the loan payment amount which he has discussed and meet with the person in charge. The next month when my father do the monthly payment (the reduce amount), cashier refuse to received the payment due to the amount not same as the usual monthly payment amount. Again my father had to pay the full monthly payment and again had to meet to confirm with the person in charge. Again come the next month, after a twice discussions and agreements had made, my father face the same things until today.
Actually what is going on here????
Not to mention, rudeness are their motto in daily service...i guest?!! Please correct me if i am wrong...
What i want to bring out is the one main basic thing that should have in this business world - SERVICE! I believe that any of the customers out there may/have faced difficulties in financial. So as an international or perhaps a standard company, should "TEACH" their personnel in handling customer matter.
I have heard a lot of complaints pertaining services in courts mammoth Miri, perhaps the customer don't know where to complaint or to do...

• St
    Steve Jun Jul 08, 2013

The Officer & staff worker is not polite... the way they talk to the phone & answer our question really RUDE... they can curse customer when in the conversation talking to the phone... disappointed to their service...

• Su
    Subzero75 Apr 15, 2013

I'm so sorry miss Shirley from miri court mammoth...because of you, i miss my flight on Monday 15/04/2013.. with this kind of attitude you are not entitled to use the rank of sales lady.. You make me come to the store for the third time just because you want to show you are right..i didn't come to your store to beg instead i pay for the 1st installment just that i don't realize that i got a back debt that i myself didn't recall have done so.. maybe i was wrong doesn't mean that you have the right to hold even a single call. It just take a phone call away to call than for me to come by myself to the store.. ive call several time but you didn't answer any.instead you, ve asked one of the personnel to tell a lie.Sometime people aren't so free like you...im so sorry and pity for court mammoth.. i don't know that for a while there that people are telling the truth... From the first impression you've already fail to fulfill your duty..Let me tell you if you don't know your duty...To promote.. to serve...to assist...And to sale..Now when i asked for refund.. you said cannot and asked me to come again another day. in case you don't know im also working...Is that so hard for you tell the truth...