Costco — Being stalked and harassed by employees
I just returned from Costco. We have had a membership for probably 20+ years.
I've always enjoyed my shopping experience but ever since this China virus was unleashed it's been very unpleasant being forced to wear a mask. I can not wear a mask with my
condition. I can not wear a shield either. But, my point goes beyond even this issue. While I was shopping several employees were stalking me and reporting me on radios to managers. I heard them from nearing 40 yards away. I was approached twice and told that I had to wear a mask. One was an employee who raised her voice from about 15 ft from me, telling me to "Put your mask on!" The anxiety that it has caused me has been as bad as wearing a mask for me. It has been several hours now since I went shopping and I am still very nervous about this, thus I'm writing to you. People do not need additional stress by irritable and demanding employees telling them to put on a mask. I protect myself in other ways that are even more effective than a mask or shield. I should not be harassed or stalked while shopping because I choose not to wear something on my face. You are causing a bigger problem than we already have by how you deal with your customers and I'm not the only one who feels this way.
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil
- Costco - using ebt card
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery
- Costco - e shield insulation
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service
- Costco Wholesale - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale - tire center
- Costco Wholesale - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale - the huge size of the new shopping cart