Corellinet. Beezzi.com. 8080 / Sms / Qadl. Php?id=1733299sms paid 4 QAR deduction

this http://corellinet.beezzi.com.8080/sms/qadl.php?id=1733299 keep on sending me sms with a message that it collects 4QAR from my mobile phone load each SMS..my mobile number is +[protected]..i do not need this. please help me stop this deduction as i do not need any service from them. thanks.

Andy Eshun Dec 24, 2016

Please stop sending me messages from hppt//c.beezzi.com. my number is +[protected]

• Re
    Rene Seematter Jul 16, 2016

Stoppen Sie bitte die SMS von corellinet.beezzi.com8080. meine Handy Nr, ist +[protected]. Vielen Dank
    Please Stop the SMS from: corellinet.beezzi.com8080, my No. +[protected], Best Thanks

• Li
    ligan kofi Apr 21, 2016

Pls I don't want to receive any SMS from corellinet.beezzi.com8080/sms/ghdl.phd?=[protected] again. Am in Ghana and they keep on sending me the above link through short code 1901. Pls help me. My number is +[protected].

• Se
    Sergio Thwayyib Apr 20, 2016

Hi please I am not interested, so stop sending me messages my number is [protected]

• Us
    usman usman Apr 13, 2016

please stop this sending message don't need please my mob no is [protected]

• Cr
    crystal đoàn Apr 10, 2016

my number is [protected]

• Ri
    Richard Ankrah Mar 13, 2016

my number is [protected] from ghana, i hate that text messages kindly help me stop that scam text

• Ro
    rose124 Feb 13, 2016

loveme

• Ka
    kad patty Feb 11, 2016

patty kad:
    please reply the message (same number from which the message was sent) with "STOP ALL"
    U'll receive an instant reply that u've successfully unsubscribed from the service.

• Al
    Ali Mohamed Dec 08, 2015

help me this coreillinet is taking my credit please help me my number is [protected]

• Ar
    a.raheem Dec 02, 2015

• Ag
    Aglais Arredondo Nov 22, 2015

Please stop sending me this message..My number is [protected] I am a Ghanaian and want you to stop it immediately! U are taking away all my call credit Thanks

• Op
    Opoku Michael Nov 17, 2015

I forgot the number, stop sending that messages on this [protected] pls i don't like that messages please.

• Op
    Opoku Michael Nov 17, 2015

Please i have sent you this message several times this is my last message, i said i don't need this messages again because i don't get any thing from it rather it deduct my credit. pls stop sending me this messages from corellinet.

Sabina Janczynska Nov 11, 2015

proszę o nieprzesalanie mi takich SMS bo to jest koszt 5.oo zł

mawuli Oct 28, 2015

I have not signed up to anything and have never heard of corellinet.beezzi.com until yesterday when they started texting my phone and charging me 50peswass per text they were sending. Even though I have never answered it, they continued sendingi have sent stop but they keep sending whats all this?this my number [protected]

• Di
    Dilip.Rajaram Sep 09, 2015

Kindly Unsubscribe the service, Corellinet. My no. is +[protected].

• Aa
    Aadil Husain Aug 31, 2015

Please deactivate this, I am getting this message http://correllinet.bezzi.com:8080/sms/qadl.php?id=11529203 and every week 3 riyals deducted by them, so please deactivate this as soon as possible

• Go
    gopiv Aug 18, 2015

I am using vodafone having number [protected] . every day i am receiving message from corellinet.beezzi.com8080/sms/qadi.php and deducting 3 riyal each time. I contacted vodafone customer care centre and customer care number but no use. please try to deactivate this.

• Su
    Sudhakar Kangatala Aug 13, 2015

please deactivate this http://corellinet.beezzi.com:8080/sms/qadl.php? they are cutting QAR 5 every week my VODAFONE number

magdy fanous Aug 07, 2015

please deactivate this http://corellinet.beezzi.com:8080/sms/sadl.php? they are cutting QR 3 every day my vodafone Qat number
    is [protected] thank you

• Se
    sethu235 Aug 07, 2015

this http://corellinet.beezzi.com:com8080/sms/qadl.php?id=10013810 keep on sending me sms with a message that it collects 4QAR from my mobile phone load each SMS..my mobile number is +[protected]..i do not need this. please help me stop this deduction as i do not need any service from them. thanks.

• Un
    Unais Jul 01, 2015

Please deactivate sending messages to my no 0 [protected] .also deduct 9 aed for one week.please

• Da
    danilo dellomos May 20, 2015

pls.stop sending me sms i dont want i dont want it at all it cost me 3dirhams every messages this iss my number [protected]

• Fl
    florenceff Apr 26, 2015

Please stop sms subscription to my number +[protected] immediately. i dont need all this!!
    From corellinet.beezzi.com:8080/sms/mydl.php? Id=[protected]

Anwar12345 Apr 25, 2015

corellinet.beezzi.com:8080/sms/sadl.php? Id=[protected]
    please stop drain my money . +[protected]
    stop sending msg and im not interested at all. TQ

• Ev
    eveeve Mar 28, 2015

Please stop sending me any of your sms.why do you keep eating my money and sending me stupid useless text.am not intrested dont ever sms dis no again +[protected].byeeee

• Go
    gopalkumal57 Feb 27, 2015

Please stop sms subscription to STC no [protected]
    From corellinet.beezzi.com:8080/sms/sadl.php? Id=[protected]

Samsudin Abu Feb 12, 2015

Please, I don't need this!every day RM4.00 stop this message corelinet.bezzi.com..don't send me SMS, I don't want.my number is +[protected]...tq

• Je
    jeyaletchumi Feb 05, 2015

please dont send me any sms and dont deduct RM5 please i want to unsubscribe

• Ul
    ulfat Jan 16, 2015

pls i dont need this messages...my number is +[protected]

• Ka
    kasturi devi Jan 07, 2015

please I am not aware of any thing of deducting of my credit from this
    site/http:corellinet.beezzi.com:8080/sms/ghdl.php?=82449028,
    Please help to unsubscribe to this sms my number is as follows +[protected], please help me

• Si
    sirajuddeen Jan 03, 2015

please stop sending me this sms deduction please i don't need it again.my number is [protected].stop it now.

• Pk
    pkchem1230 Dec 14, 2014

sao may nha em ko choi dc truy kick ad mon chinh lai de de choi hon

• Ge
    geethapriyha Dec 13, 2014

Please, dont ever send me any of your sms to my number again, in your life.I dont want it at all, and it makes me very mad.U people keep taken away all my call credit.

• Ko
    Kophinero Nov 15, 2014

I got rid of them by replying them with stop in Ghana. See the picture i attached . Don't forget to vote if it works for you .

Comments

• Ko
    Kophinero Nov 15, 2014

I just got rid of them by trying this

• Ti
    Tina notty Nov 08, 2014

File com.net

• Ti
    Tina notty Nov 08, 2014

My number I'd = [protected]

• Jordan Eagle Sep 26, 2014

How can i deactivate this theft ... is there any honest people to help me prevent this scammer from deducting money from my phone

corellinet.beezzi.com.8080/sms/qadl.php?id=1733299
    i can see im not the only one to co, plane please Help thanking you in advance
    my cell number is +[protected]