Contour Abs BeltFalse advertisement

F

This product does nothing and costs a lot of money. After 5 months of using this daily, there is no difference. The customer service is lousy and i would not recommend this product for anyone. It stinks!

• Je
    Jennifer Read May 05, 2009

will not refund my money

• Kp
    kphudson Sep 22, 2009

charged me for two. will not refund my money even though units may not ship for 6 week. Really unethical business and customer service. Buyer Beware!

• Ju
    justice_avngr May 29, 2011

The Flex Belt is the real thing. Contour Ab belt should be taken off the market, the government should shut them down. They should not be allowed to push their product within the United States. They no-way sell internationally. Our international neighbors wouldn't stand for the shoddy product hood-winking their citizens.

• Fl
    flafreethinker May 29, 2011

absolutely. I contacted Contour regarding their product. It short circuited and I was getting nasty shocks from it. I was on hold for 45 minutes before I got to speak with someone, who did not speak much english, and all she kept saying was that my money was not refundable. Lousy product, and terrible customer service.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices