Contemporary Lifestyle FurnitureKeep lying and bad customer service

I bought a living package from Contemporary Lifestyle Furniture in Feb 2011. They are horrible customer service, and delivery is never on time. I ordered ivory and dark brown color for Sofa and love seats however I received green and dark brown color for Sofa and love seats. They keep lying, saying that “It will be there is the next 2 weeks” still never show up until mid of May (May 23, 2011). When we visited the store they blame that the manufacture company….

• Ta
    tanvinig Apr 26, 2012

I bought a King Bedframe for $1, 450 from this store. The experience was a nightmare. Alex who sold us this bed is a liar and does not take responsibility for anything. When the bed was delivered the leather was torn and it took a lot of pain and lot of service men visits to get this thing fixed. And it is yet not fixed. The main problem is the people who installed the bed. They have no idea what they are doing. Finally I have filed a dispute to resolve the issue. If that doesn't work I plan to file a case in small claims court. Don't get carried away by the low price he offers and his sweet talks. I had decided to buy this bed online which was offered at the same price. But I thought buying from the local store would be better but I was wrong. I would never deal with this person again. You can deal with anyone but not liars.