Consumerreviews.orgFalse Review agency

A Review updated:

Wanted to check out Direct Buy. Went to website www.consumerreview.org only to find out that it is a false review agency obviously created by Direct Buy. Direct Buy is the only company reviewed by them. Buyer Beware!!

• At
    A-typical Mar 13, 2014

I wanted to be sure their Garcinia Cambogia review was legit so I googled consumer.review.org and got... nothing. There is no website to speak of, just the one connected to the Garcinia Cambogia review. The product they reviewed to be "Number 1" may be legitimate for all I know, but their sneaky way of promoting their product (and I have to assume it is their product) rings all my warning bells and I will definitely NOT go with their recommendation!

Jane70 Jan 06, 2020

@A-typical That is why you get a Visa, or MasterCard, or as a matter of fact any kind of card that you load with about 20.00 that way they can not
    pull that crap because if all you should need to pay is S/H then your cover and if they refuse that card you now know that they
    are planning to charge you for the full price and continue sending more produce. Sorry about your problem., I'vebeen there.. I was able to
    cancel the card they used and the bank made the return my money .. since I could prove that I did not order the rest of the product.

• Ms
    msdaisy Apr 25, 2014

I was keenly interested in Garcinia Cambogia from their review. Getting info about the company was unsettling though, because they don't have a web site. Thanks for posting your remarks! I'm so glad I didn't give them my credit card info!

• Me
    Melva Hook Apr 30, 2014

I would like to WARN anyone before you order The diet drug "Garcinia Cambogia". I was offered a trial offer fro the pills, I would just be responsible for the S/H. By me be so excited and overzealous about the possibility of weight loss, I didn't get the full understanding of all the Terms and Conditions. I also order the Slim Cleanse along with the Garcinia Cambogia under the same circumstances listed above. After 12 days I was charged full price for both products $89.99 for the Garcinia Cambogia and &76.42 for the Slim Cleanse. They than auto-shipment a fresh supply of both products at full price. I didn't receive a bottle of one of the pills and still was charged and not allowed to get a refund because 30 days had past from the auto-shipment date that it should have been send out. They have also shipped another order out to me that should come in the mail today that will be the only order that I will be able to receive a refund on IF I send it back within 30 days. I plain to be in the post office today. However I'm still out of $332.82 plus S/H. I'm asthmatic and this is more than I pay for my true medication a month.

• Pa
    Paschal Apr 27, 2016

So sad to hear of everyones misfortune & thankful for their reviews. I too was researching G.C.. I learned of it on a TMZ (supposed) story on Melissa McCarthy's weight loss & her show was cancelled. They "just happen" to mention G.C. a number of times throughout the article which was not supposed to be an add. Sparking my interest I googled it & the "consumerreview.org" article went on disclosing their top 3 pics. Then I googled "consumerreview.org". What weasles these people are underhanded way of advertising. I am amazed that this is legal!!! Glad i didnt invest in BS. smp

• Bi
    Bigmalc Sep 20, 2020

When trying to find out if some ‘Health Benefit’ supplement are really worth buying, it’s so hard to know who to trust.
    I’ve found for every positive review there is a negative review for each item.
    Who can help?