Consumer Incentive PromotionsNot a giveaway

They had an ad on my facebook page that offered a free pair of Uggs. I had to fill out a "ship to" address then it took me to a survey and another survey and another and another, etc ...Finally I got to a page that said "Congratulations You're Almost Done" Please take a few moments to respond to our Special Survey below. You Must Keep Going To Qualify For Your Gift!
Tip: Check "Yes" to get great FREE STUFF & Special Deals - As Many as You Wish!
Well there was no "Yes" to click on. All that was on there was "You must be 13 years or older. Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2005 Consumerincentivepromotions. All rights reserved.
That's it!
Don't waste your time. There really is no such thing as free.

• ?!? Mar 25, 2010

So please respond to let me know if I'm going to recieve these gifts or not?

• ?!? Mar 25, 2010

It says to enter the pin code you sent me but when i do every time it say not valid! I would really appreciate it the if I supposedly won two black iPhones and spent almost two hours trying to go through your surveys just to get them, I think that I should get them!