Condo TraderFraudulent Sales Tactics

A

I was contacted by Scott of Condo Trader who indicated that he was calling me on "behalf"of Starwood Vacation Ownership to help me rent/sell my time share. He indicated that the rental was guaranteed and he even had a buyer lined up to purchase my Timeshare. On 08/16/2010, I paid Condo Trader $1259 for their services. However, in April of 2010 while visiting my timeshare in Orlando Florida, I learned that this company was not affiliated with the Starwood Properties as the representative indicated. I was able to play back the voice mail message that was left by Scott of Condo Trader for several Starwood employees. They called in a manager to listen to the message and he also confirmed that it was fraud and this company had no association with Starwood. I attempted to file a dispute claim with my credit card company however, since so much time elapsed; they did not honor it. Today, I received a call from a Recovery Marketing Company @ [protected]. The representative stated that Condo Trader was shut down by the Attorney General of Florida due to its fraudulent sales tactics and in order for me to recover any monies, I would have to let them represent me and then be charged up to 45%. I think this is very unfair. I was already defrauded as it is and now here's another company coming in trying to get a piece of the pie. If it is true that this Condo Trader was shut down due to fraudulent practices, I should receive a full refund without having to pay someone to recover my money.