Compuvest Corp / Computer PartsBuying from them is like gambling

Buying from them is like gambling. I've ordered 3 times from them and received 2 out of the 3 orders.

First order was for a CPU and I received it in 3 days. I thought it was a good sign that I should order more often from them.

Second order was for a case, ram, psu, and a motherboard. I never received any of it.

Third order was placed a day after the second order because I forgot to order a cpu. I received it 19 days later. (I paid for 3-8 day delivery).

I emailed customer service and was told they would look into the missing order 2 months ago. They still haven't resolved this and haven't been responding to my emails. The only times I got a response was after I contacted Better Business Bureau, but it was never resolved. Compuvest resorted to blaming me that I had the "wrong tracking number" (I forwarded thier confirmation email they sent me, back to them showing the number was the one I recieved from them.) and that I "did not have a secure delivery location" ( I have close circuit DVR watching the entire perimeter of the house and reviewed 3 weeks worth of video without seeing their delivery). They have the nerve to say "once it's delivered, the merchant's liability ends", but I never received their shipment, as my cameras confirmed. For all I know, they could have shipped my order to the boss's-wife's-friend's-brother-in-law's-second cousin. The customer service rep, Ron, even wrote to the BBB that he "preferred that I order from somewhere else because of the difficulty of this customer". With all the hassles they gave me, I wouldn't order again anyway. I'm waiting a few days more before I file a dispute with my credit card company. All I want is my money back.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices