YOUR GRANT ADVISOR / REFUND MY MONEY

1 Clermont, FL, United States Review updated:

I SAW ON MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT THAT I WAS BEING CHARGED FOR SOMETHING I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT. I CALLED THE PHONE NUMBER ON THE STATEMENT AND I WAS TOLD THAT I SUPPOSEDLY IN AUGUST OF 2008 APPROVED THIS COMPANY TO SEND ME A CD FOR $1.99 AND I HAD 7 DAYS TO EXPORE A WEBSITE THAT WAS GOING TO GET ME TO INFORMATION ON GOVERNMENT GRANTS. I WAS THEN TOLD THAT $49.50 WAS BEING CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD EVERY MONTH. I NEVER GAVE THIS COMPANY PERMISSION TO CHARGE ANYTHING TO MY ACCOUNT. I HAD NO IDEA THIS WAS BEING DONE AND I NEVER RECEIVED THE CD. I WANT ALL MY MONEY REFUNDED TO ME. AFTER LOOKING AT MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT I SEE THAT I'M BEING CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL $49.50 EACH MONTH BY THE SAME COMPANY BUT WITH A DIFFERENT NAME (MY GOV GRANTS).

I WANT ALL MY MONEY REFUNDED TO ME FROM BOTH COMPANIES.

Lo

More YOUR GRANT ADVISOR Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sc
      25th of Apr, 2009

i think i am guilty of that, mr/ms... for i am 1 of the call center agent who actually scammed your money. if you find me credible say your side at my e-mail: lowlight@chess.com. for your information, i am willing to be imprisoned if that's the case.

"hi iam ___ from Your Grant Advisor.. i will help you attain your gov. grant.. but you must pay the shipping of training kit.. etc.." if you're familiar with this line, it may add up to my credibility..

• Da
      12th of May, 2009
    YOUR GRANT ADVISOR - Unauthorized Payments
    Retired Engineer
    4615 Bayshore Dr. #E6, 34112
    Naples
    Florida

I don't recall having ever talking with or authorizing a credit payment of $49.50 every month. I want this charge stopped and money refunded.
    Darrell March

• Wi
      12th of May, 2009

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO START MY ACCOUNT SO I REALLY DON'T KNOW.

23rd of Jun, 2009

They just called me and tried to have me pay just 1.99 for shipping for the CD that they said they would ship to me... while on the phone I looked them up online... the website has no information just a log in screen so I became suspicious because in the past I have made the mistake of falling for a trial period and next thing I knew I was charged 50 bucks every month and didnt know how to stop it. So I asked her how much is it after the 10 day free trial and she told me 49.99 however she did give me her name... email.. customer service number and website.
    I did a quick search on google for a scam from them and I saw a few complaints.. so I told her that I would do some research then call back... she didnt like that to much... but I ended my call... lol.

The number she gave me is 800-338-7537 and email she gave me is support@yourgrantadvisor.com

I did call and I did get through to someone rather quickly and I asked her if I could cancel my trial membership with her and she said I sure could and asked for my user name and log in... but I said I didnt have it and hung up.

So I hope this helps you out!

• De
      19th of Aug, 2009

re credit card charge:

I was charged 65.49 on my credit card by money from grants. I did not know or approve any one to take this money off my credit card, so want a re fund of 65.49 on my card on my next statement. The number they gave me to give you for refund is 2078291.Hope you will give this mater immeadeate attention.
    Dennis Barkley
    dennisbark@shaw.ca

• Yo
      26th of Nov, 2009

HI I WORKED BEFORE WITH THE COMPANY THAT U GUY'S MENTIONED... I DONT WANT TO DISCLOSE MY NAME HERE, BUT I CAN IN THE LATER TIME TO HELP YOU OUT FOR THE "SCAMS CALL CENTER'S HERE IN ASIA" I WORKED WITH SEVERAL CENTER FOR 4 YEARS THAT OWNED BY AMERICANS THAT HAS CREDIT MERCHANT TRANSACTIONS THROUGH BANKS... I KNOW THE DIRTY WORKS THAT WE'RE DOING, THAT'S WHY I REALIZED IT'S WAS WRONG. SO I LEAVED THE COMPANY. I AM NOT PROMOSING OR GURANTEE THAT YOUR MONEY WILL PAY IT BACK!!! IM JUST HERE TO GIVE INFORMATION WHERE THIS PEOPLE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND STILL OPERATING... SKYPE AT nicehomes or email me at eugene_1014@yahoo.com

• 45
      14th of Dec, 2010

Hi my name is AARON WILSON and i seen i had been charge for somethin i didnt know about so i need my money back on my credit card because they did not tell me that much was goin to be takin off my credit card and i need my money because i have a fix income and i cant afford that kind of money bein took off my credit card.So thank you and have a nice day.My email address is aaronw198074@yahoo.com