Your Dream Dresses (aka greeninvestordigest.com)

Posted: Dec 13, 2016 by

Fraud with items being sold on their site

China, United Kingdom
greeninvestordigest.com
On the 01/11/2016 I purchased a dress from this site for £79.82.
I was not sent any email confirmation on the order but I did take note of my order number on their site- 100000183.

On the 03/11/2016 I chased up to check they had received my order as it was a dress purchased fo an occasion so I wanted to ensure it would arrive on time (by the 18th Nov).

I had a reply the next day saying sorry they do not have the tracking number but will notify me as soon as possible. On the 11th they sent me a tracking number through which showed it had been dispatched a couple of days previous and they apologised for it taking a while to reach me but that they will give me a discount on my next order.

I received the parcel on the 11th and was very dissapointed to see it was not the dress I ordered but a totally different one which had a price tag on there worth £25.00.

I emailed them straight away and said I wanted to return this dress and have a FULL refund. Since then I have emailed them 23 times asking for updates on a refund and what was happening. They rarely reply and when they do I am just advised they ahve submitted my complaint to their leader. They also initially offered a partial refund of £12.

I have emailed numersou times asking for a company address to return the garment they sent and asked for a contact number but these ahve been ignored.

I wanted a full refunded but have accepted that I am probably stuck with this dress they sent me which I never wanted, at a minimum I want the remaining £54.82 that I paid refunded.

Your Dream Dresses (aka greeninvestordigest.com)Your Dream Dresses (aka greeninvestordigest.com)Your Dream Dresses (aka greeninvestordigest.com)Your Dream Dresses (aka greeninvestordigest.com)

Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Comments

A  9th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
I am having a very similar experience. Unfortunately I didn't see this complaint before placing the order but immediately afterwards. I tried cancelling within 12 hours of placing the order, and every day until it arrived but all my emails were ignored. A dress came two days ago but had absoutely nothing to do with my order. They are still ignoring my emails.
A  19th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
It's a scam company, they get your money and send the cheapest dress they can find which bears no resemblance to the ordered item! Why are they still allowed too trade and cheat people???
A  21st of May, 2017 by    +1 Votes