Yoli & Associates, Inc. / taking money

the guy comes around and has all these brochures and tries to make his story legitimate, saying its $1, 000 for college but dont believe him. tell them no and close the door. i unfortunately bought the subscription to "turtles" for my nephew but moments later i looked up yoli and associates and found they were fake. unfortunately for the scam artists i wanted my money back and i didnt stop at asking politely. he gave me my cash (and a black eye) but that was the end of it. THE COMPANY IS FAKE, they take your money and do not deliver product!!!

Ji

More Yoli & Associates, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mr
      20th of Apr, 2009

first of all this guy is lying yoli & associates is a legitimate company and everyone hired is subject to background checks as well as drug test. there is absolutely no way some one from this organization would have punched this name slandering bigot. that would be the dumbest thing someone can do, for what? and if such an incident occurred then you should have the common sense to report it to the police. im quite sure if you bought any literature from any sales representative. you would have receipts with that person's name and the company information. get a life and quit trying to discourage people from achieving what ever they have you jerk!!!

• Ms
      21st of Apr, 2009

I have to agree with Mr Sims on this one! You should not let other peoples misery dictate your decisions Jimmy. You probably didnt want to buy a magazine anyway so you tried your best to find something wrong with helping someone fund their education. This company is legitimate and i know because i happen to be one of the people trying to earn extra money for school and Yoli and Associates are one of my sponsors. I am a very honest and hard working soon to be student and if this was a fraudulent company then I would not be putting my name or my future at risk for a 35 dollar magazine.

• El
      15th of May, 2009

I'm inclined to believe Jimmy is Right On!! I'm out $90 and not a thing to show for it except a "receipt" showing I paid. No magazines! No explanation! So until someone sends me a positive report from the local BBB or Chamber of Commerce I have no reason to think otherwise. I believe I got ripped off.
    Reports may be sent to gphelmer@aol.com.
    Elmer

15th of Oct, 2009

I was just almost scammed today. My gut told me not to do it, but I felt sorry for the guy and girl who came, but later my husband went looking for the van of so called college students. He got me and my neighbor's money back. THESE CROOKS SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF GENEROUS UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE.

• Fr
      9th of Nov, 2010

havenot received Humpty Dumpty for my grandson yet. Called Yoli in Indiana and a Mika answered and knwe who the magazine was to be sent. But told me it was for a different magazine and the switch should take 4 more weeks. She sounded honest but the Jury is still out. For those who want to reach Mika the number is 2198733093. go for it and call. She picked me out with the receipt number so I know it was transmitted by the young man, Where we go from here any one knows...

• 0 Votes

im one of the lucky people who has recieved my books and yes yoli and associates were the company i recieved them through so you cant say that they dont come yes it did take me some time to recieve them but i got them it takes 90-120 days for them to begin due to the high volume of orders coming through you try sending out any where between four to five thousand orders a month while gettiing the orders right and making sure everything follows right, can you do it?i didnt think so, sojust give it sometime ok and for the people who havent recieved there magazines after a year or so im sorry but there maybe some bad apples out there but they are not with yoli and associates .

• 0 Votes

aslo they have to cash the checks the minute they get in order to pay for the magazines or publication you want and pay the processing and handling so they can send it off so thats why it takes so long for you to recieve them and why they cash checks so quickly also for the record if you try to cancel on the third day your most likely not to get a refund due to the fact that they due work quickly to get everything paid for and start the process of recieveing then sending out .so are there any questions now or have i given you all the imformation you needed to make an imformed decision on ordering any thing through yoli and associates. its a good company ran by good people that i have went to the extreme of looking for and finally meeting.

• Iz
      3rd of Mar, 2011

Hi I'm Izzy I totally disagree . Look On the receipt name of company phone
    fax 12o day delivery notice .

• Fx
      21st of Dec, 2011

3 months and counting... It's a SCAM!

• Fx
      21st of Dec, 2011

3 months and counting. Its a SCAM!