Xiaomi / all defective pieces and worst worst service
do not buy this china mobiles if you care for your money. These mi people, only care about their sales and money. And i want you people to be aware of this, the following is my issue(the mail i have sent to mi support)
still my issue is not resolved
and i would like to post all these emails threads in facebook in top pages, reviewing and complaining websites in google. I have contacted the following numbers and got responses as below.
1.Branch number ([protected]) line gets connected but no one answers the call and i dont know why they mention this number on the service copy and ask all users to call on that number. Very frustrating( i called daily 15-20 times, no one answers)
2. Customer care([protected]) spoke to anirudh, told me they will call me back and will escalate the issue, no call.
3. City manager ([protected] vishnu kumar) always busy got no respone.
4. And this branch(begumpet) is having a worst manager, who knows the issue and asks me to send mail to company or to call city manager, he needs approval it seems. Then why he is available there. For every company customer is the 1st priority, but this manager asks me to wait too long and gives no proper response. And i have asked him to arrange a call for me from his higher authority, he says i should call or email. Worst manager ever.
5. I have also chatted with your chat team with apon, they always tell me to wait for 24 hours for respone, no response again.
The following are the issues with mi phone -
1. I have submitted the phone on 17-09-2016 and it has been 65 days now.
2. When submitted in service center, they dont check the issue immediately, just deposit your mobile and they will call you back. They called me after a week saying the phone has liquid damage while the mobile is having no liquid damage and the part need to be replaced. The worst thing is the part was not available for 40 days which was very frustating.
3.And after 40 days, they say one more problem that display need to be replaced and it has been 65 days now not yet done.
4. Annoying thing is that they keep me messaging that your mobile is ready for delivery please pick it up. But actually the mobile has not been repaired yet.
5. The point i have noticed from my friends who have also purchased your product facing the same issue were said the same that their mobiles is having the liquid damage where actually the mi mobiles is having the manufacturing defect. And the service centers fools the customers saying this.
6. Please let me know how my phone gets switched off by itself, when i try to make a software update
screw this china phones, do not buy if you care for your money.
All defectives pieces and worst service.