Xforex / Desperate

Australia Review updated:

Xforex! Let me cut a short story even shorter! I came across xforex online, checked out website for next 30 minutes or so, logged off, scratched my backside, and next thing I have a xforex rep on the phone. He didn't draw breath. A complete turn off (they would have been smarter not to call), humerous in fact! Desperation stinks. They reek! Needless to say, i'll be stearing clear. I suggest you all do the same.

Comments

• La
      9th of Feb, 2010

I don’t agree with you. I found this approach very really refreshing. In today’s corporate world where you are nothing than a number and can wait for hours and hours on phone queues, talk to machines – desperate for someone to talk to you. These guys go above and beyond: I was interested in forex and knew nothing about it and not long after looking at the website, I had someone call me. The guy explained to everything I wanted to know. He spent an hour on the phone with me answering every single question I had! I opened a mini account with them. Invested $100 USD and so far have made $50 US profit- am extremely happy. Best service I ever got!!!

28th of Apr, 2013

Xforex.com has given me a very bad reputation on servicing their clients whom wanted to withdraw. The Senior Sales Assistant Manager (Mr. Eric Smith) are very damn busy upon follow-up of withdrawal. This is the very worst service I ever encounter in my life. I submitted my withdrawal in March 22, 2013 (Withdrawal Request Forms filled, signed and attached with others require ducuments), until now (April 29, 2013) there are no news from him nor the billing department to refund my money.

19th of Oct, 2014

I am from an Asian county wherein dollar is of bigger value compared to our own currency. I registered to trade with XForex last July. I deposited $50 and started trading the next day while an XForex staff is on the phone instructing me on how to do it. Then he told me that my account is already negative and I need to deposit another $50 or $100. In my mind I was saying, how on earth did it happened?.. but I said instead, I'll think about it, then the next day I received a phone call from one of their staff asking me if I already deposited the money. I said not yet, and I want to withdraw my $50. He convinced me not to withdraw but to deposit more money instead. But my decision was firm so he told me to send an email to them so that I could withdraw. I sent an email but there was no reply, I sent another email, still no reply. I'm not interested on having my money back. I wrote this comment to warn people not to make the same mistake I did. Thank God it's not really that much.