Wyatt Lee Behm / He lies and steals money from people

I met Wyatt Lee Behm several months ago. We spent great time, and suddenly he told me that his daughter had problems and he needed to visit her. After that he called me and asked for money. He told me whole story about his daughter and I believed. I sent $700 and after that he never called me again. This guy is liar and scammer. Be careful and don’t believe him. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this guy.

Ja
Apr 5, 2014

Comments

• Ss
      25th of Jun, 2014

I don't know if you will get this or not, but I wanted to send my deepest apologies. I am Wyatt's fiancé and also the mother of the child that he obviously lied about. You wouldn't happen to live in Wyoming by any chance would you? I have lived with Wyatt for 5 years and honestly had no idea that his was going on. Yes he left me on occasion for a few days and then would come back with some excuse on how he ended up getting stranded because of a friend or something on that nature. He is a serious cocaine addict and needs help and I am guessing that is what the money you sent him went for. I have left him just this month and it hurts like hell because I have loved him and stood by him and we have a beautiful baby girl together who also loves him with all her heart. If you would like to contact me to talk more I would be more than happy to talk with you. My number is 605-499-8761. Again I am so sorry.

• Vi
      3rd of Sep, 2014

Jac81 is a known criminal drug user and dealer her real name is Becky Rakstad works for flooring.[protected]@icloud.com in moorcroft wyom! She has numerous accounts fake names and is a dangerous person even with her aids because of her drug use shes dangerous to everyone who come in contact with!

• Tr
      10th of Jul, 2017

Get over it you [censor] junkie