www.Yohiba.com / Impossible to reach the seller

1 P.O. Box 53104, Albuquerque, NM, United States Review updated:

I bought some art craft from the company www.Yohiba.com. The website is real scam, so please be aware. I placed order on 1, November. After that no info from the seller. I tried to call them, but the phone number was fault. Also I sent them tons of emails, but it was also dead end. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

F4
Dec 24, 2014

Comments

4th of Jun, 2015

I previously complained about yohiba.com and wanted to follow up. I took the advice of one of the other people who got burned by this company, and it actually worked! Yesterday I got a certified letter from the Attorney Gen of NM with a check from yohiba!

This is who you should contact (I called first, and they sent me a packet of papers to fill out, took 5-10 minutes):
    Janet Otero, Consumer Advocate/Consumer Protection Division
    P.O. Drawer 1508
    Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-1508
    (505)8276060 (outside of NM) OR (800)6781508 in NM

It did take several months to get my money, but the Attorney General's Office did an excellent job of contacting/appropriately scaring yohiba and copying me on all correspondence. I'm glad to report that NM's Consumer Protection Division is doing their job and getting results!