www.sierratradingpost.com / they didn't return full sum
Don’t believe to the ads of the company www.sierratradingpost.com. I have ordered from them, because there was discount over 70%. It was big lie, because they didn’t sell me the item with the discount. As well as you want to cancel the order, you need to pay about $25 for it. I don’t think that it is fair and I want to warn other people about this scamming website. Be careful, because their policy won’t allow you to get money back, I mean full sum.
More www.sierratradingpost.com Complaints & Reviews
- Sierra Trading Post - Terrible customer service 
- Sierra Trading Post - Stealing my money... 
- Sierra Trading Post Inc - One Less Customer 
- [Resolved] Sierra Trading Post - Sierra didn't want to sell me jacket - reason they had problem with my billing address
- www.sierratradingpost.com - The sale was scam and it wasn't worth to buy from them
- Sierra Trading Post - Everything is ruined now
- Sierra Trading Post - Ordered boots for my son and received wrong size
- SierraTradingPost - return process
- SierraTradingPost - worst ever!
- www.sierratradingpost.com - They didn't give the discount and no money back