www.section8programs.com/ / Fraud Company

I've been approved for the grant about 3 weeks ago, but I'd never receive it, I've tried to reach them, but eventually that will never happened, please don't be scammed by them, that may not be a big amount, but if they're made big quantity of us, multiply by $10, that good income for a day. Also don't buy the online pocket this is BS. Don't trust nobody. In these days when everybody struggling, losing their jobs, homes, cars, etc. and believe in something good, these parasites making the money out of it. This won't stay like that.

Comments

• Ni
      3rd of Sep, 2009

I just want to say that section8programs.com is not a scam, I won the grant and I just received my check in the mail.

• Br
      9th of Mar, 2010

I would like to know if it is lawful to have my utilities in another person's name while on Section 8?

• Wi
      17th of Mar, 2011

This is a legit business, just check the BBB online. They are completely up front if you bother to read their FAQ page. Yes, the $12 gets you a mailed package of low income referrals that you can find online for free, but it also gives you access to their grant program for one year, where you can get anything up to a $1000. Please check your facts b4 you go off half cocked.