www.neworleanshamptoninns.comThe staff was rude, the room was dirty and their prices were too high

1 Review updated:

I stayed for few nights in the place, which I booked through the website www.neworleanshamptoninns.com. I was really disappointed in this place and services. The staff was rude and spoke only in bad manner with me.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New Orleans, LA Also the room was dirty and no one came to clean it, while I was there. Also the breakfast and other food wasn’t included in the price of the room, as well as their prices were too high. I really do not recommend this place, so please post comments about your experience in this place.

Lu
Dec 16, 2014

Comments

• Do

Wow. Where to start...

1: If the place was as dirty as you claim, why would you stay one night there, let alone a few? Furthermore, are you in the habit of staying places that are booked through a travel agency without vetting their reviews first?

2. The staff was rude, eh? Spoke in a bad manner? Can you be more specific? That seems too generic to be of any tangible value. My guess is your foul attitude and demeanor (as a result of your lack of foresight and planning, no doubt) is directly attributed to subjectivity of perception related to the hotel room itself. That is not a stretch as far as psychological transference is concerned.

3. I have never heard of a Hampton Inn that did not have some sort of provisions included for a meal. I think you are making that part up entirely. Prices being too high is a moot point as a result of my initial conclusion.

You are ranging high on the doofus meter.

• Ru
      Dec 16, 2014

Looks like Luke "forgot" to mention that the reason that the staff were rude and ill mannered to him was because he was rude and ill mannered to them. This is probably Luke's first time in a hotel if he does not know their restaurant prices are high.